🖤I Love Hating You🖤

Start from the beginning

Y/n digged her nails into her palms where as her eyes pricked with tears hearing his venomous choice of words.

"Tell me Ms. Kim that in all these years, how many men would have been able to satisfy in pleasuring you...? "

A tear rolled down from her cheeks hearing him to torn her self-respect and dignity so badly but she knew that she deserved it for what she had done to him in her past but still every single word of his pierced deep into her soul and tainted it cruelly..

"Ok fine, don't tell me because we are  eventually going to find out about it soon... " He chuckled and then pecked her ear and released her from his grip.

And backed away from her a little and stood in front of her while gaping at her with his smirk.

"Hmmm... I guess we have had enough talks for tonight, now let's get straight to the point because I believe in performing actions rather than just blabbering about it... " He said and then scanned her whole body and then turned around with a smirk.

Y/n just gazed at his every action without speaking a single word and then saw him walking towards the table beside the bed and placed his glass on it and took some other papers from it which was laying there making her confused.

Jungkook took those papers and then tossed around again and walked towards her and stood in front of her.

He lifted the papers on his right hand and then uttered.

"This are the papers you need me to sign.... "

Y/n heard him saying but got bewildered when he raised his another hand which were also holding some papers .

"And these are the papers I want you to sign Ms. Kim.. "

Y/n got befuddled hearing his words which made his grin to crept back on his face by watching her confused expression.

"Don't worry Ms. Kim.. I am here to help you in every possible way.. " He smirked making her to glared at him and then he extended his left hand papers to her..

"Here read it and afterwards decide that whether you want to sign them or not. Ms. Kim because I don't believe in forcing people to do anything so please read these paper's each and every word carefully because later I don't want to hear that I did some kind of injustice or trapped you..okay"

He stated and then extended those papers more to her which made her to gaped at him still untidily and then took the papers from his hand .

And then her eyes trailed at those papers which she was holding and felt like her soul got teared apart from her body as harshly as it could making her body to turn completely lifeless.

Her gaze filled wih more tears with her eyes proceeding to read each further word on those papers.

Y/n felt like her whole body turned numb and every single part of her body stopped functioning reading each and every word on those papers..

Her hands started to quiver because she started feeling an extremely painful numbness in her whole body specially inside her chest..

Her teary eyes roamed over each and every word on those papers with the only hope that she might read it wrongly but the more she read it the more it got evident to her that whatever was printing on those papers were true and real..