019

*sexual content*

Harry

LOCATION: Basel, Switzerland

HSLOT: DAY 1

"that feels good - ah fuck, keep going", her hands are gripped onto the headboard, in contrast to moments before when they stayed tangled in between the strands of my hair. She tipped her head back, whimpering at the ceiling, her tits bouncing as she continued her movements riding me, up and down.

My hands were everywhere all at once, her hips up to her neck. They craved to touch her skin, warm and delicate. Though her sex is much different than that, she is rough and fueled by desire, control. The noises she made only spurred me on further, her attempt to be barely audible was slowly failing, and she wasn't the only one.

"God Anna", whenever I looked away to anything else that wasn't her, all I saw were stars, she is giving me a galaxy. She gave a breathy laugh knowing how much control she has over me, handfuls of her ass in my palms, she will probably have the marks on her cheeks to prove it in the morning.

"Harry, I'm gonna-", she didn't finish her sentence, cutting herself off with a moan, her molten eyes flashing with a flame as we made eye contact. She didn't have to say anything, I knew she was close.

"Harry", my name slipping out her lips sounded like pure heaven, an orgasm to my ears if I wasn't cumming already.

"Anna, baby, I-".

I woke up due to the sudden noise of a beeping horn and a nice surprise in my boxers. The clock beside me reading four in the morning in red dashes, I internally groaned, hating to wake up the person right beside me.

The woman I just had a wet dream about like some horny teenage boy.

Quietly getting out of bed I grabbed a clean pair of boxers and dealt with the left over residue from my unconscious incident in bed.

Now I knew Anna not only lived in my head, but my dreams too, in ways that I have only imagined tangible. We haven't had sex.

Would I be honored and would say yes if she ever wanted to? Yes.

Have we done anything along the lines of sex? That would be a yes. On her couch the night we came back from Mitch and Sarah's place. The night I discovered the hidden ink she displaced over herself. She tasted addicting, like nectar to a bee, my body responded way quicker than I would like to admit to her touch, to her.

That's all I could say about that, moving on.

I flick off the lights of the restroom, and walk back the bed, the floorboard creaking with my steps. Anna moves slightly in her sleep, she now faced my side of the bed, her lips just barely puckered, a curly strand of hair fanning over her face.

The white sheets are warm against my body as I pull them gently not wanting another lip incident. Anna feels my movements as she stirs, she came closer to me, now her face rested against my chest, I could feel the soft inhales and exhales she took.

Am I in another dream, or was this a really long night?

***

We all sat inside a restaurant in chairs lined against two tables that had been pushed together. Our drinks consisted of orange juice, cups of coffee, and water with a floating lemon wedge.

I stole glances at her, she is in deep conversation with Sarah and Claire, all laughing at something that wasn't audible across the table.

Was I weird for wanting to just admire her? I could hardly look her in the eyes this morning, each time I did a wave of guilt and nervousness washed over me, but looking at her from a distance was easy. She wasn't paying attention to me, her attention is displaced over the people around her, the place she's in.