014

Robin

"So Harry..Robin, what are we looking for?", Marco, the main designer asked Harry, me as well which caught me off guard. The last reason that came to mind while being here is being able to design custom outfits I'd be wearing in arenas.

"Oh, I thought it'd just be Harry", I spoke up, both men turned their heads to me as if I were crazy by even bringing that up. "Nonsense Robin, I make all the outfits for the team" he turned around grabbing several pictures, "here".

I took the photos from his hand, analyzing who I saw, Adam, Mitch, Sarah, and another girl, I assumed she was Claire, I hadn't gotten the chance to meet her yet, then there was Harry. They all looked so lively on stage.

Studying their outfits, my first thought was that they all matched like when Marco said he made suits for the team, but it was a cohesive theme.

Flipping one of the photos I noticed the words written on the back:

Tokyo 12.08

They all wore the same matching black Gucci loafers with a small rainbow on the tongue

They all wore the same matching black Gucci loafers with a small rainbow on the tongue. Sarah and Claire wore the same outfit, a ruffled top with black pants, all the  guys wore the same style of suit, only difference being the colors. Mitch wearing a deep red, Adam in a royal blue, and Harry in a bright red, rose pattern.

This was something I could work with, I was afraid we'd end up looking like The Wiggles.

I handed the photos back to Marco and agreed to having a custom suit, he seemed more than excited to design something that fit me, but of course there was a catch. There always had to be a catch.

"Listen, I know I never have anyone match unless you agree to, but what if you and Harry matched?", Marco said to me, he also looked over at Harry, however this question was directed towards me. Considering I've seen a couple images of Harry on stage and his normal wardrobe I knew I wasn't getting myself into anything horrible, anything ugly to be blatant.

This was an okay idea, as long as my mind wasn't playing tricks on me creating the thought that us matching would only create a bit more press, more press that I already didn't like, it's nothing I'm used to. Only downside to this thought is it's inevitable, but would it be as bad as I'm making it out to be?

"Maybe just for the first few shows, or any show you want, you just tell me", I told Marco, as I tried to ignore seeing Harry and his facial expressions from my peripheral vision.

"Say Harry, where are these first shows at?", Marco questions as he walks us over to a large wall of fabric which is organized by color and type of material. It was definitely eye catching. Harry ponders for bit then responding, "Uh Basel, Paris, Amsterdam".

My eyes widened for moment, no one noticed my sudden shock. I knew we were going places, but I didn't think we were going to those places. In the back of my mind all I know is that we're traveling, I didn't think to check the stops.