Chapter 2: New world, New Life

Start from the beginning

Oh, right, I need to meet Riko. Riko Touma, a novel's hidden character. The novel didn't go into much detail concerning Riko's childhood. According to the novel, he is a half-elf and half-human who has been living on alleys since he was seven years old. Anyways, before the heroine meets him, I need to meet him first.

...

'Oh, this feeling... it reminds me of when I was in my world.'

'It hurts'

'It's difficult to breath again....I need air'

'Hiroka....... no Prince Hiroka. I apologize for stealing your body. It must be painful to receive the poison. I'll do everything I can to find out who poisoned you, as well as to save your brother and the prince from the Demon Realm from that b*ch (heroine).'

I attempted to rise but discovered that my body ached.

'Ugh.....'

'Right...I forgot, I can't move my body.'

'How am I be able to stop those situations when my condition is like this!'

A little light appears outside the window all of a sudden. The window swung open completely. What I witnessed astounded me. Then a little light shone down on me. It grew larger and larger until it was the size of an adult. As the light slowly faded, a man in his forties appeared. His complexion was pale, his eyes were green, his hair was black, and his clothing was similar to that of the goddess of rebirth I encountered before I was born. He was attractive, but he wasn't my type.

Yes, I'm gay. When high school began, I discovered this for myself. Women didn't appeal to me. Some of the students were aware, but they were unconcerned. I was relieved that I had not been bullied by it. The people at the school where I went were friendly.

"Good evening, young child. I am the God of Light"

'God of light...?'

"W-what d-o t-he-"

I was stopped from my words when I suddenly coughed. My throat was burning and my chest hurt, and my voice was hoarse. I'm unable to communicate with him. 

"It's all right, young man. There is no need to speak up. You're probably wondering why I'm here. So, I've come to meet you. I was supposed to meet you with the Goddess of Reincarnation, but I was a little late HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" He laughed.

'I'm curious if the people who live here will hear.'

"Ahem... Don't worry, they can't hear us because they're all fast asleep. And I, like the Goddess of Reincarnation, can read minds, or should I say all the Gods and Goddesses can read minds." I was delighted on what he said.

"Anyway, let me get right to the point. I, the God of Light, will bless you. I will bestow upon you light magic to aid you on your journey. This light magic has the ability to heal. The ability to heal any wound. However, I believe that the condition you are currently in will heal in a couple of years. I've never seen anything like that before. With that body of yours, it's extremely dangerous." Something comes to mind as a result of what he said.

'Is this what the Goddess of Reincarnation meant when she said I could live the life I'd always wanted?' I said in my thoughts

"It is, young man. It must be difficult to become ill, knowing that you were sick in your previous world." sadly stated the God of Light. Hearing him say that, It really is hard being sick and staying in bed all day looking out the window. It hurts to think about those days.

"There's no time to waste now, because you still have a journey ahead of you. I will now bestow upon you the power of light." He said, snapping my thoughts out of my head. He approached me and said something I didn't understand. Then my entire body began to glow. He kept saying things I couldn't understand, and then the light went out. I felt warm on the inside. and the light makes me feel better.

"Oh, yes, before I forget. Only use the power of light to heal yourself once a week, or to heal someone close to you. Using the power of light on a daily basis can cause fatigue or, in the worst-case scenario, death. With that deadly poison on your body, all you have to do is use it once a week, and you'll still cough up blood even if you use the power light. But you'll be fine until the poison runs its course in your body. AHHAHAHA"

'Ahuh....' I thought to myself as sweatdrops fell from my brow.

"Oh, and because you have the power of light and come from royalty. That means you have three attributes. It is unusual to have three attributes...Anyway, I have to go because I still have some work to do. Have a good life, AHAHAHA" I'm getting chills just hearing him laugh.

I sighed and remembered that he hadn't given me any instructions on how to use the magic. I sighed again, remembering the guides in the novel I had read in a previous life. I followed that guide to heal myself using the power of light. I tried to feel the light mana within my body, and eventually I was able to use it and encase my entire body in heavenly light, and I instantly felt better than before.

"Thank you old man" I said quietly, and a breeze passed through me as if someone had just told me I was welcome, and I'm still 25. I giggled. 

'I have three attributes huh...'  Hiroka has magic of ice and lightning, according to his memories. And then there's the Light magic, which the God of Light granted me means I now have three attributes.

'This is quite enjoyable.'