Robb Stark stands from his seat, glancing at his mother and wife with a soft smile. Moving over to the large open window, he breathes in the soft cool air with content. He's proud of her. He was right to trust in her leading skills.

If Evelyn Dayne can conquer a mountain, then he has no doubts about what the future will hold for them.

He smiles.

~~Evelyn Dayne~~

"So how many men do we have left after the fight?"

"Right now we have a little less than how many we started with."

Lord Offa states and I sigh in annoyance.

"How many?"

I ask in frustration and he sighs.

"We've lost some 700 men since you have taken command."

I sigh, rubbing my eyes in tiredness and frustration.

"If there's any silver lining in this is that had anyone else taken command, there'd be double the men in the ground."

Lady Mormont speaks up and Evelyn smiles. But her words only draw a few quiet scoffs as the other officers leave the tent.

"Not the nicest of gentlemen, are they?"

"It appears that they are not very gentle men."

I remark sarcastically while tossing my sword onto the table, the maps covering it getting slightly splattered with mud and blood. I still haven't washed.

"You look as tired as a bear coming out of hibernation."

She remarks to me and I snicker.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She smiles before touching my shoulder.

"The men appreciate everything that you do for them. But they see that you're straining yourself for them, pushing yourself beyond what your capable of."

"You doubt my capability?"

I ask and she shakes her head.

"I have no doubts. Watching you defeat the Kingslayer was proof enough for me. But you can't very well protect them if you drop from exhaustion."

The older woman smiles at me softly.

"Wash up, dear. The water surrounding the Isle is decent."

"Will do."

I smile and she nods, taking her leave. I grab an extra set of clothes and quickly leave our camp, walking alone in the darkness a little ways south to the Isle of Faces. It's convenient it's so close to Harrenhal.

I remember all of the stories about the Old Gods of the Forest and how the Weirwood tree's are a way that chanel their power through. And to think how there's an entire forest of those trees out there.

Getting to the semi-sandy beach, I throw m stuff on the sand. I drop some of my leather armor pieces and then my clothes, kicking off my boots.

I step into the cool water, feeling so much tension leave my muscles as I submerge myself under the cold water. Had I not been held back by my lungs I would stay underwater forever. It's peaceful and quiet.

But I know the quiet will not last forever. The lion has been riled. They'll want blood.

After washing off, I get out of the water, throwing on some of my more loose fitting and clean clothes and laying in the sand, looking up at the stars.

"Evelyn?"

~~~~~
A/N

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I actually quite liked that one and I hope you all do too.

Thank you all so much for reading and I hope you have your continued support. It is very well appreciated.