Prolouge

⚠️TW- forced training, slight descriptions of blood/ killing⚠️

-in a world where vampires roam free hunting humans and fight for territory, groups of humans decided enough was enough and created organisations to defeat these creatures-

[England 1870s] - Tommy aged 8

[ "father please, can I have a break from this training I'm tired" Tommy bawled out, curled up in a ball coiling away from his so called 'father'.
"No son of mine will act this weak, you will carry this training on until you can hit the target with the knife, how do you expect me to keep my reputation if my son can't even do such simple things, get up Thomas and try again" he shouted out with venom spilling out of every word he said, pulling the boy up and forcing the knife in his hand.]

[present] Tommy aged 15

Cleaning his wounds from his vigorous training it made him think back to his training when he was younger, ever since his mother was killed by a vampire his father had put him in these training classes, this caused Tommy to despise him for this as this training caused many scars, although unable to be seen, they were routed deep into Tommy, a forever reminder of his destiny. His father was a famous vampire Hunter, praised by citizens of the city for his exceptional skills in defeating vampires; blood sucking creatures that freely roamed the world killing humans. His father thought of these creatures as an epidemic, they were truly a disease to this world, incapable of feeling anything but pure violent tendencies, or well that's how his father viewed them as.

Due to this his father had created the golden knights; a group of humans who also had a distaste for the vampires actions, they bared specialised weapons made out of enchanted copper, the only known thing known to kill vampires. Tommy, being his son was also destined to become part of the order walking down the path of bloodshed.

=============================
Words- 325
Notes-
so this is the first chapter of the book, this was too short to be an actual chapter so this is more so a taste of what's to come in the book, the first chapter to this book will be coming out very soon, I'll try to make sure every chapter is around 1-2k words long as I'll sometimes not have time to publish too much, anyways stay tuned for the next chapter!