•Just a Normal Halloween•

(I woke up this morning and was like "sure, I can speedrun a one-shot in one day, how hard can it be?" Well, somehow I did it. This was rushed, so it's certainly not my best work, but here ya go!)

(also, this might be the first thing I've written that doesn't have angst.)

The thing I did was I took 4 AU prompts I found, and shoved them all into one story. This may have been a mistake.

"Come on, it's right over here!" Mumbo was practically dragging Grian to the top of his mountain base.

"What on Earth do you have up there?"

"It's a surprise! I can't believe nobody's noticed this yet." Mumbo called back. Grian finally reached the top and the redstoner spread his arms out, gesturing to a decent sized field. It was full of pumpkins. Sure, very small pumpkins, about the size of a fist, but dozens of pumpkins.

"Woah," Grian was astonished. "You gew all these?"

"Yup!" Mumbo was beaming with pride. "Took nearly all season, so they haven't had a chance to grow fully."

"This is perfect!" Grian jumped up and down, clapping. "They're the perfect size!"

Mumbo faltered at the smaller Hermit's sudden burst of excitement. "The perfect size for what?"

"For throwing at people!"

"What? Woah woah, no," He grabbed Grian's arm, as he was now trying to pick up one of the pumpkins. "We're not throwing pumpkins at people, what is wrong with you?"

"It'll be hilarious, we'll scare so many Hermits!"

"You'll give them a concussion!"

"... You raise a fair point."

"Alright," Mumbo picked up one of the pumpkins, handing it to Grian. "Don't throw it. My plan was to leave these at everyone's bases. Since it's Halloween and all."

"Yeah, that's a much less violent idea. Let me guess, you need help?"

Mumbo nodded. "At first, I was going to see if I could get all of Boatem, but Impulse is busy, movie marathon or something, and I couldn't find Pearl or Scar."

"Well, I've got nothing else to do." Grian elbowed him. "Let's just hope you didn't spend all of Boatem's budget on this."

"Haha." Mumbo started picking up more of the small pumpkins and sending them into his inventory. "I've already gotten the Boatem bases. So you can help with the farther ones."

Once both men had what seemed like enough pumpkins, they took off flying in the direction of the Octagon. They weren't sure which building was for what, so they put a couple of pumpkins in what looked like a barbeque area next to a van with wings.