I think I gasped at his words but I couldn't be too sure as I tried to open the door again, but he opened it first.

"Its one in the morning Calliope, you can be as pissed off as you want later but stop whatever this is for just a fucking moment, do you understand me?"

My face began heating but now because of shame or embarrassment, honestly I was a little... turned on.

He slammed the door closed, walked around to the other side and got in.

I looked out the window, biting on my bottom lip, my foot tapping on the floor as I laid the heels down. He must've noticed the tapping action because he put a hand to my thigh stopping it but almost reassuringly, "Im sorry."

Wow, he was quick.

"I didn't want to be in a car with you because last week you went down on me in one, not because I wanted to be a bitch to you." I mumbled.

"You're acting like you didn't enjoy it."

I scoffed. "Yeah well I was drunk, it probably wasn't that good."

"Are you sober now? We can try again."

"Emrhys!"

He shrugged and I massaged my temples and he reversed out the parking spot.

"How did you go from hating me to wanting to go down on me?" I asked him, unsure if I even wanted to know the answers to that.

"I never hated you, ever, I actually wanted to go down on you much earlier, so I have no idea what you're on about."

My jaw dropped as I looked to him beside me, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope." He said, popping the p at the end.

"Why didn't you tell me all of this sooner?!"

"You're the one who didn't like me at first, if I told you it wouldn't have went as well as it did now."

"Well it didn't work out now either." I replied, cocking my head to the side a little.

"I really do beg to differ."

I mentally prepared myself for what was possibly the biggest lie i'd ever say. "I like you in a complicated but friendly way."

"So do you kiss all your friends?" He asked casually, like we were talking about the weather and not well- making out.

"Im experimenting with it actually." I spoke sarcastically as I ran my fingers through my bangs. "Clearly its not at all too successful, some friends cross the damn line."

"What'd I do?"

"You want to fuck me." I spat with a little hint of venom but he just scoffed, "You think the men who are your friends now wouldn't fuck you?"

"They wouldn't!"

"You're being delusional baby, you don't have to like someone to have sex with them, just have to be attracted to them." He explained but I didn't believe it, not all of them would want to have sex with me, Felix and I were strictly friends and so was Declan and I, even if we'd went on a date before.