𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

───✰✰✰✰✰───

───✰✰✰✰✰───

It was one of those nights where Liam and Leilani were staying together. Liam's parents had been working a night shift, meanwhile, Leilani's parents didn't care that she was staying over at Liam's house, seeing as they trusted them together.

After binge-watching a good amount of Supernatural on Netflix, the two had fallen asleep while cuddling into each other. Or at least that's what Leilani thought. While she was sound asleep, Liam was still wide awake. The boy was paranoid at the mere thought of the Berserkers that he had encountered last week while attempting to find the Benefactor. It didn't matter what he was doing, he would think he saw a Berserker and start panicking. Not that anyone knew this was happening to him.

So here he was, holding a sleeping Leilani in his arms as he tried to fall asleep. He thought that by hearing her steady heartbeat, he'd be able to drift off to sleep without being traumatized by the Berserkers. It seemed to have been working...until his printer went off. The noise caused Leilani to wake up in a bit of a bad mood.

"If someone doesn't shut that fucking printer off, I'm gonna slam them into a car door," Leilani grumbled as she broke away from Liam's hold. In fear of his girlfriend, Liam got up and tried hitting the cancel button on the computer, only for it to continue printing.

"It's not working," Liam mumbled frustratingly, as he wondered if this was something supernatural related once again...which in most cases it was.

"Babe, it's not that hard. You just have to push the red button that movies tell you not to push, but you do it anyway," Leilani shrugged as she got up from the bed to help Liam. As she pushed the button, it seemed like the printer started printing even faster. "Oh- Excuse you, bitch?! That means turn off!"

"Lani, you talking to the damn machine isn't gonna change anything," Liam laughed as he noticed his girlfriend's angered appearance. While the situation was a bit stressful, he couldn't help but laugh at her antics. It's one of the things he loved about her.

"Okay, you know what?!" Leilani rhetorically asked the printer, before pulling out the plug that powered it. "Fuck you too, asswipe!" she exclaimed before getting back into bed. "Bitchass printer trying to ruin my sleep. I think the fuck not."

"You are really something else, Quinnie."
"Whatever. Now come back to bed. I want more cuddles." Leilani demanded, putting her hands out like a literal two-year-old.

───✰✰✰✰✰───