𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

───✰✰✰✰✰───

───✰✰✰✰✰───

"Okay! Mission: Get Ready For the First Day of Highschool As A Trio is a go!" said the voice of Mason Hewitt during one of the Hewitt-Dunbar sleepovers that were always hosted before school.

Laughing at her brother, Leilani Hewitt was sitting on her bed with their best friend Liam Dunbar. The siblings had known Liam since a few years ago when they all went to the same middle school. Mason and Liam clicked automatically, almost as if they'd known each other their whole lives. Leilani and Liam, however, took a bit of work. With both of their stubborn characters, it took them a while to get along, but once they did it was like they were inseparable.

"M, I love you dearly, but maybe think of a shorter name...and dial it down a notch," Leilani said trying to regain her breath from laughing at her brother's panicked state. You would think it'd be the opposite with them, but Mason always tended to panic the day before school started. He was a people person and was extremely social. Leilani, not so much. She just liked to stick with her boys and didn't care about making any more friends.

"Lani, you of all people should know that Mason doesn't have a notch." Liam was a special case. He was like Mason in the sense that he cared about what certain people thought of him. Other than that, you would think he and Leilani were siblings. The Hewitt pair were always seen with him whether it'd be them getting in trouble, mainly because of Liam and Lani, or them getting out of complicated situations, also because of said pair. 

"Ok! Ok! I get it! I'm just glad that we're all gonna be in the same school." Mason admitted. While Mason and Leilani went to Beacon Hills High School, Liam went to the prestigious Devenford Prep. Though if you were to ask Leilani, she would say something along the lines of "More like Duchebag Academy: Where we turn your child into royal pains in the ass". You could see how much she hated the school. Especially after how Liam came over to her house to rant about how Brett Talbot was making his life a living hell. If there are some things you should know about Leilani is that 1. Don't mess with her brother, 2. Don't mess with Liam and 3. Don't piss her off. All three could land you in the hospital.

"Me too, but listen Li, if anyone, and I mean ANYONE so much as brings up Devenford, I will cut a bitch!" Leilani threatened.

That was something that both Liam and Mason loved about her. No matter how many times they would tell her they didn't need her to look out for them, she'd do it anyway. Sure Mason wasn't her biological brother, but he was still her brother. Blood or not. And Liam, well he was her best friend. Granted they didn't get along at first, but when they finally got along, it was established that she cared for him as much as she did for Mason. 

"Yes, I know Lani. But I'll be fine. It's not like I'm gonna get interrogated or anything." Liam said as he played with Leilani's auburn hair. This was an everyday thing for them. They were both very affectionate, whether it'd be hugging, holding hands, or playing with each other's hair.  Mason was honestly just waiting on them to get together already.

"Alright enough school talk. Now, what the hell are we watching?" Lani asked impatiently
"I was thinking we could do a Grey's Anatomy marathon." Mason said
"Not this again..." Liam muttered. And just like that, it was like all hell broke loose

"Okay but like Karev and Jackson can totally get it." Leilani started as Liam just waited for them to stop talking and put on the damn show.
"I'm putting my money on McSteamy and McDreamy." Mason said with a shrug

"Can we just watch the damn show?!" Liam said with an exasperated sigh.

"Shut Up!" The siblings said at the same time
"Twins!" and again
"For the last time, you guys aren't twins!" It was cute how they thought they were twins, but sometimes it got extremely annoying.
"No one asked you, Liam!"

And just like that, the three musketeers continued with their tradition. Mason on Leilani's bean bag chair, while her and Liam laid on her bed. They laughed, talked for hours, and even Liam cried during O'Malley's death. 

Little did they know this would be one of the last times they got to hang out like normal teenagers. As we've come to find out,  Beacon Hills is quite literally a beacon for trouble.

Emily's Input:

Sooooo how y'all doing??

Anywho, this is my new story on my favorite angry beta. 

Yes, I'm still going to update my other books as planned. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule that works for me and my lifestyle.

Again don't be a silent reader!

Comment, vote, and that whole shebang

Toodles (ew that was gross)

banner by skaikurogers