𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

───✰✰✰✰✰───

───✰✰✰✰✰───

After yesterday's assassination attempt during the PSAT's, Scott had called for a pack meeting at his house to discuss a plan on how to catch The Benefactor. Currently, Leilani and Liam were walking hand in hand to the McCall residence, taking in the small time of peace they had. 

Now that they had made it official, it was a lot less awkward between the two. After they had left the park, they went back to Liam's house and had a Disney movie marathon. They were taking full advantage of the peace that the supernatural world had provided them...

Until Stiles had called Leilani and told her about the disease that was designed to kill the supernatural creatures at the high school...big mood killer.

Once they reached the door, Stiles had basically flung the door open and dragged the two freshmen into the house.

"No time for greetings! Get your asses into the kitchen, we have a plan to hatch!" Stiles ordered.

"Wait, where's Malia?" Leilani asked as she noticed the werecoyote's absence. 

Sensing Stiles' apprehension, Scott came up with the excuse that Malia was dealing with some personal issues, which made Leilani drop the subject. Walking towards the McCall kitchen, Leilani and Liam pulled out their laptops that the pack had asked for them to bring. 

"Is three enough?" Kira questioned.

"It depends on how many cameras they have, but I think so," Stiles reassured.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked. To say he was nervous would be an understatement. Not only was his life in jeopardy here, but so was his girlfriend's. The same girlfriend which he hasn't told what could possibly be a life-changing secret. He knew he had to tell Leilani about her being a Hale, he just didn't know how to. 

"We're doing it...tonight," Scott affirmed, being dead-set on catching whoever the hell was behind this.

"But isn't it dangerous? I don't know about you guys but I don't have a death wish, at the moment." Leilani humored.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic," Stiles quipped, not paying attention to the other half of Leilani's statement.

"Sounds right up your alley, Sti," Leilani patronized while patting the Stilinski boy's shoulder.

 "Who pissed in your Cheerios, LeiLei?" Stiles asked, trying to rile the girl up.

"First off, I don't eat Cheerios. I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And second," She paused before punching Stiles in the arm, "That's for calling me LeiLei, I'm 15, not 5."