𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝

───✰✰✰✰✰───

───✰✰✰✰✰───

Ever since she was rescued from the well, Leilani was on high alert, to say the least. She had gone as far as to share her location with Scott, Stiles, and Lydia so that they would know where she was in case anything were to happen. 

When she got back home, she didn't know what to tell Mason about her sudden disappearance. The Hewitt boy was worried, to say the least about his slightly younger sister's whereabouts. He had texted her all day and received no response, or even a call letting him know she was okay. However, Leilani did not want him to know about the supernatural world. It had only been a few weeks and she had already been kidnapped and would have been killed. She didn't want Mason to be in a similar situation. In the end, he believed when she said that she got lost in the preserve and was found by Scott after he heard her yelling for help. 

Since today was the day of the PSAT's, the underclassmen had gotten the day off from school. Currently, Leilani was cleaning around the house. It was a known fact that Leilani was a bit OCD, so her parents allowed her to do the cleaning, preventing her from throwing a fit.

She was fixing her bed when her phone rang and she saw that Liam was calling. To be honest, it was a little awkward between the two. It's not like they regretted the kiss, they just didn't know what they were now. Then again they had yet to talk about it. 

"Hey, Li. What's up?"

"Not much. I was just wondering if you'd wanna come over and hang out." Liam responded over the phone.

"And by wondering, you mean you want me to come over because you are alone and bored, correct?"

"Yep. That sounds about right."

"Cool. I'll be over in like 15 minutes." Leilani estimated.

"15 minutes the way you measure time or the way a normal human being would?"

"Shut it, wolf-boy! You'll know when I'm there." She teased before hanging up.

───✰✰✰✰✰───

And true to her word, Leilani arrived at the Dunbar-Geyer household 15 minutes later...the way normal human beings measure time.

"Wow, that's record time for you to leave the house. Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Liam joked as he pretended to check her forehead.

"Haha. So funny, I almost forgot to laugh." Leilani deadpanned. "Anyways what do you want to do?"

"Well, why don't we go to a park or something? It's kinda boring here." Liam suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fine."

It was quite peaceful as they walked. All the sounds of nature echoing in the distance, while the two walked side by side in the silence. They could feel how it was slightly awkward between the two. However, they didn't know how to approach the subject. It's not like either of them just blurt out "Hey so since we kissed are we dating now?" Well, technically they could but they were both too cowardly to do such a thing. 

"I have a question and I want you to be completely honest," Liam started as they stopped to sit on a nearby bench. 

"Okay. Fire away." Leilani shrugged.

"Did you regret the kiss?" The Dunbar boy asked. It wasn't like Liam to be nervous around Leilani. She was his best friend after all. He couldn't help it though. She brought out a side of him that he didn't think would be possible. 

Whenever it was just the two of them, Leilani always managed to make Liam laugh and forget any of his worries. He never really realized how much he actually liked her. Scratch that. He loved her. Sure Liam was only 15, but he had been around people who loved each other to know what it felt like. And if one thing was for certain, he knew that whenever he was with the Hewitt girl, he couldn't help but feel a sense of adoration towards her.

"Not at all," Leilani answered as she turned to face him. "Did you?"

"Nope."

"Well now that's been established, where does this leave us?" The siren asked. 

"I'm not sure about that either," Liam admitted with a slight laugh.

" That's lovely," She admitted sarcastically. "How about this? We try this whole dating thing out and see how it goes?" 

"That's not a bad idea. Just promise that we'll still be there for each other if it ever goes to utter shit?" Liam asked. The last thing he wanted was to lose his best friend in the process of building a relationship with her. 

"I thought that was kinda obvious but okay," The Hewitt girl joked. "Well then Liam Dunbar would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"I thought I was supposed to be the one who asked?"

"Fuck that. You should know I don't give a shit about gender norms. Now answer the question." Leilani sassed.

"Fine. I would love to be your boyfriend, Leilani Quinn Hewitt."

"You just had to bring out the government name, didn't you?" The siren questioned rhetorically.

" It seemed fitting." 

───✰✰✰✰✰───

Emily's Input 

Hey! How y'all doing?

Anywho, this chapter is basically what would have been going on while the McCall pack was...you know...kinda dying.

It's a lot shorter than normal so yeah. It's honestly kinda crap but at least they are now officially together.

Don't forget to vote, comment and all that jazz!

Love you all and remember to stay safe, drink water, and eat  if you haven't already <333

banner by skaikrurogers