𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | One Hell Of A P.A

Start from the beginning

    "Dean, you know, when I ask how it's going here, he's talking about the case, right? We don't really work here." Bek chuckles softly.

    "You know, I thought you hated being a P.A." Sam says.

   Dean looks at the nice gear on his body that came with being a P.A., and he shrugs, smiling softly. "I don't know. It's not so bad. I kind of feel like part of the team, you know? It's good. Oh, taquito? They're wonderful."

    "No. Uhm, listen, we conned our way into the morgue. News reports are right. Brads a doornail, no question." Sam whispers.

    "Copy that. Sorry, what?" Dean looks up at Sam after speaking into his headset. After struggling to get Dean's attention, Dean finally stops speaking into the headset and looks at Sam. "The newspapers right. Brad's dead as a doornail." Bek says.

    "I guess it's a good thing we didn't skip town. Oh, come here. I want you guys to hear something. Copy that, on my way." Dean says before walking off.

    Sam and Bek share a look before following and they approach Dave, one of the sound guys. "Hey, Dave. Can you play that thing you were playing me earlier?" Dean asks and Dave nods, handing the two each a pair of headphones.

    Placing them on, Mitch's voice greeted them. "It doesn't matter. We're not leaving til we find Wendy and her sister. Got it? Good. Now lets get busy." Then right after that, disoriented feedback was sent through the headphones.

    "E.V.P." Sam recognizes as they walk away from Dave. "From the night of Brad's stage dive. All of a sudden, I'm getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo. For some reason, it's a legit haunting now." Dean says.

    "But whose ghost? Whats it want?" Bek questions.

    "I think we should take a look at Brad's death scene." They leave stage 9 and immediately head to a trailer, putting a DVD inside the TV. "Where did you get this DVD?" Bek asks him.

    "They're called dailies. I got it from Cindy. She's kind of got this on and off thing with Drew. He dubbed me an extra copy." Dean says, playing the DVD and forwarding the scene in the abandoned house between Mitch and Kendra.

    "Here's where the guy fell through." Dean pushes pause just as Brad's body entered through the roof but then rewinded to right before. Watching closely, Sam sees something just right after his body falls through. In the corner of the room, was a woman in gray.

    "Its like 3 men and a baby all over again. Selleck, Danson, and Guttenburg, and -- I don't know who played the baby." Dean furrows his eyebrows.

    "Whats your point?" Bek asks him.

    "The scene in the movie where people say that the camera caught a ghost on film. Apparently, in the background of one of the scenes, there was this boy that nobody remembers. Spirit photography." Dean explains as Sam looks back at the television and then his mouth drops, "I've seen her before."

    Back in Stage 9, the three were surrounding a table. "Yeah, go for Ozzie. No, I don't have a 20 on Tara. I think she's 10-100. Okay, copy that." Dean says into his headset, raising his eyebrows at Sam who held out a piece of paper.

    "I'm sorry. What were you saying?"

    "Elise Drummond -- Starlet back in the '30's. Had an affair with a studio exec. He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute. Elise hangs herself from Stage 9's rafters right into a scene their shooting." Sam explains as Dean examines the paper.

    "Just like our man Brad." Bek points out, leaning on her elbows with her chin in the palm of their hands. "So, what, she's got it in for the studio brass?" Dean asks.