CH: 30 Part 2 Love Making

Start from the beginning

"Liam, I'm ready." Faith said, in a low voice, she was out of breath, and I was smiling.

"Well, it's nice to know you're a squirter," I said, pulling my face away from between her legs.

"What did you say you were again, darling? Ready?" I asked her; I was staring at her as I rubbed my cock with my hand.

I watched her gaze lowered to look at my low region, and I held a smirk back.

I got out of bed, went to the nightstand pulled out a condom.

"Would you like to put it on?" I asked her as I noticed that she was still staring at me down there.

"Uh, I don't know how to." She said looking away, but quickly looking back.

"I can show you; give me your hands," I said to her.

I ripped the packet and took the condom out; Faith raised both her hands towards me as I showed her how to slide the condom on the right way.

"I didn't think you would be that hard." Faith said, and I was stunned by that.

Did Faith not know how attracted I am to her.

"Well, I hope you always expect this because this is how I'm going to react towards you for the rest of our lives," I said to her as I climbed back on the bed.

I gave her a gentle look and spoke.

"It's going to hurt a little bit at first, and I want you to feel comfortable, so if you don't want to continue after feeling the pain, we'll stop, okay?" I said to her in a serious tone.

"Okay." She said.

I placed myself between her legs.

"Wrap your legs around me," I said, kissing her forehead.

She did what I said, and I pushed myself slowly inside her.

A hiss left her mouth; I stopped and let her settle with the pressure inside of her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly.

"Yes, you can go in more." She said.

I pushed myself deeper inside of her, and I could tell Faith controlled her pain by how tightly her legs were wrapped around me.

My mind was going haywire; I wasn't even in her all the way yet, and I was already going crazy.

"You feel really fucking good," I said through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to push myself always the way in, okay?" I said to Faith.

She nodded her head, and I pushed myself further in; I didn't move at all as I let Faith get used to me being inside of her this way.

"You doing okay?" I asked her.

I asked her, pulling my face up to look at her.

A few tears had fallen from her face, which made my heart drop.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I said, kissing her tears away.

"It's okay, I knew it would feel like this." She said, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah, but I'm still sorry that you feel hurt," I said, pressing a kiss on her lips.

Faith gave me a kissed back and wrapped her arms around me.

"I know, and I'm happy my first time is with you." She said to me, giving me a sweet loving look.

"You can move if you want to." She said, smiling.