So sad, you're hurt
Boohoo, oh, did you expect me to care?
You don't deserve my tears
I guess that's why they ain't there
When I think that there was a time that I almost loved you
You showed your ass and baby, yes, I saw the real you

Thank God you blew it
I thank God I dodged the bullet
I'm so over you
Baby, good lookin' out

I won't let you back
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
I said, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Mm, and I'll never be the (best thing you never had)
Oh, baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now

I know you want me back
It's time to face the facts
That I'm the one that's got away
Lord knows that it would take another place, another time Another world, another life
Thank God I found the good in goodbye

I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh, you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
And I will always be the (best thing you never had)
Ooh, best thing you never had

I used to want you so bad
I'm so through with that
'Cause honestly you turned out to be the (best thing I never had)
Oh, you turned out to be the (the best thing I never had)
Ooh, I will never be the (best thing you never had)
Oh, baby, I bet it sucks to be you right now

What goes around comes back around (oh)
I bet it sucks to be you right now (ooh)
What goes around comes back around
I bet it sucks to be you right now
What goes around comes back around
I bet it sucks to be you right now

I know what you're thinking: Why is she writing songs about a relationship if she probably never even had a boyfriend? While your right I've never had a boyfriend, imprint, bloodsinger or anything else, and this a song about a relationship, but you read the lyrics they have a deeper meaning. They mean that I really don't need my family as much as I thought I did when I was younger. And when they finally look up and notice me it will be to late and I will be the best thing they never had.
As I finished the last note I looked up to see Uncle Jasper standing in the doorway.

"That was really beautiful" He said as he came to sit down next to me. I just smiled at him and he sighed, uncle Jasper is the only one who knows I sing.

"Are you really never going to start talking again" Jasper asked. I shook my head and looked down, he sighed again. "I just wish I knew why" that was one thing I never told anyone not even Jasper knows why I stopped talking but I suspect he knows it has something to do with our - no, his family. So far only me and all you little stalkers know why I stopped talking. When I was a baby and Mom had just woken up from her transformation she hasn't even looked at because she was too busy with Renesmee. A couple days after Renesmee showed her picture of me using her gift. Only then all she did was say Hi and didn't even bother to make a nice to pick me up and it was then I realized that no one but Jasper had ever held me. Then I made it my mission to get everyone to notice me. When that didn't work I think you already know what happened - I stopped talking. When the witnesses came most of them were all into Renesmee, but they were all in such close proximity for me to get their powers. Only Benjamin, Tia, Kate, Maggie, Peter and Charlotte gave me a little attention and helped me perfect all my powers.

When the Volturi came and me and Nessie looked about 10, they asked for me and Renesmee everyone looked at me expectantly and Jacob-wolf gave me a little nudge to get me go first, when I was about 20 paces in front of them with no one to protect me, I heard footsteps behind me and looked behind me to see Renesmee with Jacob-wolf, Bella and Emmett all there to to protect her. It was then I realized that they blamed me for all this happening. Not wanting to dwell on this new revelation, since I had time to do so later (if I was able to came out this place alive) When I first placed my cheek to Aro and he saw my version of the story. He gave me a look of sympathy and whispered so that no one but me would hear that if I was still unhappy that I was welcome to join his guard anytime. I gave him a smile but didn't say anything for obvious reasons. I would never join his guard because to be completely honest and to put in the nicest way possible they all kind of creep me out. I was bought out of inner ramblings by Jasper waving his hand against my face.
"Hello Mellie Bellie, anyone home" I snapped out of my thoughts Immediately. I smiled at the the old nickname he had for me when I was my baby. I grabbed my songbook and turned to a blank page.

Not that I dont like it but What are you doing here shouldn't you be downstairs with the rest of them? I wrote. Jasper looked at the note.

"Well your parents along with Renesmee and Jacob left for the cottage and I thought you would like some of this. " he took one hand from behind his back and showed me a leftover piece of red velvet cake from downstairs. Red velvet was my favorite flavor. I greedily took the cake from and staring eating. Jasper chuckled, and stood up sating something about going hunting. I just nodded to immersed in my cake to really care. Jasper laughed and left the room.

(A/N) Hi guys so u hope you liked this chapter and DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE ON WHICH STORY YOU WANT ME TO DO I WOULDNT ASK IF IT WERENT URGENT.

Qotd: What story should I do? (I know it seems stupid but I gotta get the message out there)
Answer: whatever you guys pick the most