"Its not a problem, just don't abandon me again."

I snorted at the last part. We hadn't spoken for some time nor had we seen one another, and maybe it was my fault for driving alone a lot of the time now.

"Never again." I said, making a cross over my heart with my index finger and saluting after with my other hand which he rose a brow at, shaking his head before he got into his car.

"Also," He started slowly, before he closed his window and left, "Whats going on?"

I cocked my head to the side, "With what?"

"You and Blackburn?"

I blinked at Felix, my lips parted as I stared at him.

It was almost like every kiss, every touch, and every moan came to mind in that moment and i'd froze up.

"Uh-"

He stared at me before he grimaced, "Wasn't expecting that."

My eyes widened, "N-no its not what you think." Maybe it was exactly what he was thinking.

"We're actually just friends I guess, its just odd you know, since we're so different."

He hummed, looking unconvinced but taking my answer as is and I nodded, shoving my hands into my back jean pockets before I waved at him and he drove away. 

I then turned back and looked to the man who was staring at me.

I glared at him, "Why're you here Rhys?" I asked him, crossing my arms over my chest once again.

I didn't want to be an ass and remind him that he'd told me to stay home, instead i'd decided i'd attempt to coerce him into leaving.

"Remember that time when we didn't kiss and you actually wanted to be around me?" He asked me casually, cocking his head to the side and my eyes widened, darting to the inside of the house just as he rolled his eyes.

"He isn't here."

I looked back to him, "So... why are you here then?"

"He asked me to get something from here since I was already out so." He shrugged, looking back in the house then to me. "You gonna go in?" He questioned, sounding casual but I could see the mischief in those perfect eyes and I felt a shiver run up my spine at the possibilities of what could happen inside the house.

Very vivid, yet equally as inappropriate pictures coming to mind.

"I think i'll wait till you come back outside, then i'll go in."

I noticed his lips twitch up into a slight smile. "Why?"

"You know why."

He snorted at that, rolling his eyes as he walked over to me, and I froze, hoping he wouldn't do something stupid like kiss me, because i'd do something even more stupid, like kiss him back.

Instead of kissing me which I was thankful for, he tugged at my fingers and began pulling me to the house, reluctantly I gave in and trailed behind him.

"I don't bite Calliope."

"You sure about that?"

He looked back to me briefly, smiled that sexy smile that made a heat run all the way up my spine, to my cheeks and down to a certain spot between my legs.

Arg.

"Emrhys Blackburn."

"Calliope Sweeney." He said my name dryly, turning me around so he could push me in the house by my back before closing the door behind us.