To Finally See Her Grace

Start from the beginning

'Yeah, everyone but these slaves.'

I think to myself as I continue watching. I watch as Daenerys trades one of her dragons to the slaver for the soldiers.

"It is done? They belong to me?"

Daenerys asks the man who nods.

She turns to the army, holding the whip before shouting something, catching all of their attention. She commands them a few times and watches them follow every command.

She gets into a argument over the dragon and she glares daggers at the man with dark violet eyes.

Whatever her speech is I only catch 'Daenerys' and 'Targaryen'. Suddenly, all of the Unsullied start killing their former masters and I watch as the dragon spews fire on the master, burning him alive.

Daenerys Targaryen climbs onto a white horse, riding away whilst dropping the whip.

~~~~~

I walk on the deck of the ship, watching as my own body passes through living people. I'm quite literally a ghost and it's kind of freaking me out a bit.

I pass through a door, immediately shouting in surprise when I see her barely clothed.

"Oh! S-Sorry!"

She whips her head around, pulling the long white blouse over her chest in surprise.

"Who are you!?"

She asks loudly and I stumble slightly in confusion.

"You..you can see me?"

"You can see me?"

We ask each other and we both stare at one another in shock.

"You're Daenerys."

"And your Evelyn."

I nod. She looks thoroughly confused as do I as she steps closer, hand reaching out to me. I reach forward to but am not so surprised when she passes through me.

"This is so strange... It feels like this is a dream but more real than before. I saw you!"

She jumps.

"There was a battle in a forest and you were there fighting! You fought Jaime Lannister!"

"If you could call it winning."

I say, rubbing the scar over my eye.

"You... You really are real."

She smiles brightly, making me smile.

"I've seen you in my dreams fighting battles against the ones who stole my family's throne."

"I wouldn't really call them battles, Your Grace. Just small skirmishes."

She sighs but keeps her smile.

"I'm glad we can see each other. I still can't believe it."

"Neither can I."

"When I first told my brother I was seeing a Dayne in my dreams he said you were raised amongst traitors, that even if you did come to us you'd hate us."

"Why would I hate you? My father served yours and your oldest brother, too... Well..that's as much as I know of..."

I whisper sadly.

"Hey.."

Her voice is soft and contains an underlying tone of care as I look into her beautiful violet eyes.

"Hey.."

I whisper back when she doesn't say anything.

"I'm so tired..."

My body aches from the last few grueling months.

"It has been a colder winter than the last couple of years and the fighting in the Riverlands has been brutal... I'm just so tired of war.."

"But you will win."

I look at her in surprise.

"You will win, Evelyn. Whether it be for the Starks or for yourself, you will win."

I smile tiredly and everything begins to fade to black.

"Commander!"

My eyes flash open and I immediately burst out of my chair, fist raised to fight but I lower it once I see that it's Lady Mormont.

"Oh, damn, I'm sorry. You scared the ever living daylights out of me."

She says with a chuckle and I chuckle as well.

"I'm sorry, my lady. What is it?"

"We've got news"

"Good or bad?"

"The Mountain has been routed by King Robb and his forces. The message said that the trap they laid to lure him into the Westerlands failed and that he's on the move to Harrenhal."

"That's only less than a days ride from here."

I say, mind already reeling with plans.

"This is good news. This is very good news. It's about time we send a message to the lions."

~~~~~
A/N

Hope you all like this chapter. I didn't necessarily but it's alright in my opinion. Daenerys and Evelyn are further connected with their dreams so that's nice.

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for reading!