He stared at me for another passing second. "I like being close to you too, Calli."

I felt my breath hitch at the very back of my throat.

He just openly admitted that he enjoyed my company too.

Or maybe it was because we were drunk? It didn't matter, maybe I was drunk, maybe we were drunk, but I knew that I meant what i'd said. I really really meant it.

So maybe he did too.

He was staring at me for so long that my insides churned inappropriately, wondering if he was thinking about the same things I was.

"I'll tell you what im thinking about if you tell me what you're thinking about." I bargained, tilting my head to the side a little and his eyes ran over my face.

"I don't need you to tell me."

My eyebrows pulled together. "You don't want to know?"

"Sometimes you can be an open book."

My throat seemed to tighten, I swallowed whatever it was away, I shrugged. "That's not true."

He rose a brow, nodding at me but he looked like he didn't believe my words.

His eyes dropped to my mouth for a second and he looked back up, and I did the same.

His lips.

I'd do anything to taste those lips.

Fuck it.

I pulled him a little bit closer to me, gripping either side of his jaw, closing our distance and pressed my lips to his in a hard quick kiss.

So quick that I hadn't even prepared myself for it.

After I kissed him I pulled back.

And our lips were both parted in shock at what i'd just done.

"I- im so sorry Rhys."

His eyes ran over my face slowly, looking like he had no idea if he imagined the moment, or if it really happened.

I had no idea either, but the tingling on my lips told me that I think I did actually kiss him.

"Did you just kiss me?"

"It- it was a mistake."

"Really? Was it?" He asked, moving closer to me.

I nodded. "Y-yeah sorry."

But then, he kissed me again.

And I was stunned.

This kiss was deeper and slower than my own which left me confused, breathless and really really freaking horny.

He pulled back from the kiss and I blinked up at him, wide eyed because we kissed, again. "Yo- you just kissed me."

"It was a mistake." He said casually, but he was still so close and it felt like he was gonna kiss me another time.