Chapter 6 - Halloween pt. 1

Hadrien

It's Sunday morning and I wake up sweating. At first I don't get it, cause I always sleep with an open window. Then I realize that I'm neither alone nor at my own place. A lovely and soft, warm arm is wrapped around me. Somehow, I'm the small spoon, and Bethany is holding me tight in her sleep. I need some air and I try to lift her arm off me without waking her up. I sit up and find one of her hairbands on the bedside. I put my shoulder length hair in a bun as I consider just walking out while she sleeps. I like her, I really do, but I'm not even close to falling in love with her, and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way, so I'm not afraid to hurt her feelings. Just as I get up to put on my pants, she yawns.

"Good morning, Bubba," she says in her sexy morning voice. Bubba?!

"Morning," I tell her and lean down to kiss her plump lips.

"Where are you going? Come back to bed." She pouts and it looks adorable. Not "I wanna marry you"-adorable, but "I wanna destroy you"-adorable and I immediately slide back under her baby pink bedsheets and give her a long, deep kiss. She kisses me back willingly, she's warm and soft, and I pull her hair a little bit even though I know she hates it.

"Turn around," I demand. My voice is raspy, almost nothing but a whisper. She lies under me, spreading her legs, exposing her perky tits and well shaven pussy. I give both of her nipples a small lick and bite the left one softly. Her nipples taste like sunshine. She moans and whispers.

"God, Hadrian, please just take me. I wanna feel you inside of me." She pronounces my name wrong, but I let it slide. I'm too turned on to care about anything.

"Turn around," I tell her again.

"But..."

"Just turn around, Beth. You know what I want you to do." I sit up in the bed and grab her legs to help her turn. Slowly she turns around, but she pretends to not know what I want. God, I just wanna fuck the soul out of this girl right now.

"Sit down on your knees. Pretend to pray if you must."

"Hadrian!" she protests, but she sits down – again with the wrong pronunciation. I put my hand on her back and push her forward, giving me free access to her from behind. She's so wet I can smell it, and I don't bother making sure, that she is ready before I push myself inside of her. She grabs a hold of the sheets and tells me to be gentle. I hear her words, but I don't listen. Knowing I'm being an asshole right now, I continue to thrust hard into her again and again. She's wet and tight and fuck this feels perfect. She tells me to slow down, sensing by my rapid breath and erratic speed that I'm close to coming. She's right of course, her climax is not even close, when I close my eyes and cum. She tries wiggling beneath me, to get her ending but I quickly pull out of her and catch my breath. Again, I know I'm being an asshole, but I can't get myself to give a shit.

***

Afterwards we lay down next to each other, but I can feel her judgmental look on me.

"That was nice," I say just to say something. She smiles.

"Are you gonna make me come now?" she asks in her sweetest voice. I know I should, but... I really need some air.

"I gotta be somewhere soon," I tell her. This is not thought through, and I don't usually lie to people. I get up, and this time I do put on my pants and my favorite green t-shirt.

"Bubba. Please stay. We can sleep some more, it's still early. And then I can make you breakfast. You never stay the whole weekend." There it is again. The stupid nickname.

"I'll come back tomorrow, maybe." I kiss her forehead and leave the room.

Out on the street I can finally breathe. Bethany lives in the other end of Campus from my house, and I drove with her yesterday. All I really wanna do is go for a run or somehow let out some steam, but I'm wearing a pair of tight, black jeans, so I just start walking.