- Captain America: The First Avenger Trailer

"I know this neighborhood," Steve said as they rode in the backseat through the streets of New York. "I got beat up in that alley."

///

The guy punched Steve in the face, sending him into the trash cans behind them.

"Leave him alone," Annabelle tried to pull the man back, but he just pushed her off, turning back to Steve.

"You just don't know when to give up, do you?"

Steve got into a weak fighting position. "I can do this all day," he let out before swinging.

///

"Did you have something against running away?" Peggy asked from beside Steve in the car.

"You start running, they'll never let you stop."

///

Bucky - "You're really gonna do this now?"

///

Steve got out of the car first, Annabelle behind him.

///

"There are men laying down their lives," Steve told Bucky as they stood at the recruitment center at the fair. "I got no right to do any less than them."

///

Steve looked at the recruitment poster, the top of his head barely hitting where his face should.

///

"I can offer you a chance," Erskine told them as they sat in the examination room.

///

A bookcase opened in front of them, revealing a secret laboratory.

"Hot damn," Annabelle let out as Peggy started to walk in.

///

Phillips - "Our goal is to create a new breed..."

///

Annabelle ran with the rest of the men as they were shot at, ducking as a truck next to her caught fire.

///

Phillips - "Of super soldiers."

///

Peggy blew her whistle as the men did push ups in front of her.

///

"When you brought a ninety pound asthmatic onto my army base, I let it slide," Phillips told Erskine as they watched Steve try to do a push up.

"I am looking for qualities beyond the physical."

///

Steve crawled under the barbed wire and through the mud, falling behind during the drill.

///

Phillips - "You win wars with guts."

///

Annabelle made it to the top of the flagpole, grabbing the flag in her hand.

///

"Grenade," Phillips yelled as he tossed onto near the group of men doing jumping jacks.

Friends to Family (Marvel Cast x Cast Member OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara