- Scarlett Johansson and Katja Owens Eat Spicy Wings - Part 2

Chebba Gold - Scoville Level: 25,300

"You know what's remarkable? I have a complement for your production team here."

"We need those."

"You need them desperately," she laughed with him. "It's amazing how our wings are like the same looking wing on either- How did they? Like, no two wings are alike, obviously. But, man, they really came close," Scarlett complimented.

"Dom, she recognized the small big things. Good job, Dom."

"Good job."

"Very good," Katja said, already having started eating.

"Alright. I'm procrastinating, clearly. Katja's already done."

"Sorry, not sorry," she said as she took another bite.

"Are you a flats kinda guy or a drumstick person?" Scarlett asked Sean.

"Well, all things being equal, I'd rather have a drumstick because I feel like I'm a giant or something. All things being equal?"

"Oh, yeah. Are you a turkey leg person at Disney?"

"Definitely. Wrapped in the tin foil and stuff. What about you?"

"Yeah, I like a turkey leg for sure. We already know Katja will eat pretty much everything." Katja laughed. "I mean, it's just so indulging an- Whoo! That's got some kick."

He nodded. "Mm-hmm. So in addition to your decades long film resume, you've also taken your talents to the stage. Even winning a Tony in 2010 for your revival of View from the Bridge." She nodded as she took a sip of water. "And I heard James Corden make an interesting point one time about Hollywood actors who have stage performances and their no nonsense approach 'cause there's no way to be a diva if you have to do costume changes in the corridor backstage. Does that resonate with you? Like, do you think you can see each other in the wild?"

"You know, when I meet actors, especially that come from, like, the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, um, in London, they certainly have a method. To me, that's more of, like, a flavor, I would say, that I could recognize."

"Katja, in addition to the Marvel Universe, fans can also see you in John Wick and a few other projects, but will they ever get to see you on stage?"

"Um, I did a few things on stage when I was little. Mostly school plays," she smiled, "and I wouldn't say that I would never do another live action play or musical, um, but I would say that it's not up too high on my list."

"Is that because you don't like it as much or..."

"No. I like aspects of both, but right now I don't really see anything coming up where I would be on stage, but I wouldn't say it's out of the cards for the future."

"Which is the harder crowd to please: comic book obsessives or theater buffs?"

"Um, hmmm. That's an interesting question. I guess..." Scarlett sighed. "Probably comic book obsessives. Maybe because it's material that they've loved from childhood and so they have sort of, kind of, this ownership over these characters and the storylines and you know how it is when you love something from being a kid and then it's, you know, not the way that you imagined it to be. Like, it doesn't mean you can't grow to love it, um, but, you know, you have feelings about it."

Los Calientes - Scoville Level: 36,000

"The sound is so awful," Scarlett laughed as they ate the next wing. "Sorry. I'm just, like, sucking it through my teeth. Um, I don't think I can taste the difference between any of these- Oh, that one's spicy." Sean and Katja laughed. "Right now it's just all, like, toasty in there."