- Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Katja Owens Play Who's Most Likely: MCU Edition

"Who's most likely to be a teacher's pet? Peter Parker, Ned, MJ, or Annabelle?"

"I'd say Ned."

"Ned for sure," Zendaya agreed with Tom. "I think MJ's not playing that."

"MJ's definitely not a teacher's pet and Peter Parker's probably the worst student ever 'cause he's out saving the world everyday."

Zendaya laughed. "Always gone."

"Agreed," Katja smiled. "Annabelle just doesn't care. Especially before the war."

"Yeah. Ned would just do as he's told. Like, you know in the film when he rips up his letter and he's like, 'Actually, I need to show this to my parents.'"

"Yeah. I get, like, sharing homework vibes from Ned," Simon told them.

"Yeah. I feel like we take his homework a lot. Peter and MJ are very much like, 'Ned, I didn't do the assignment. Can I have it?' and he's very like, 'Yeah, sure.'"

"'No problem,'" she smiled.

"Who's most likely to get their own MCU spinoff movie? Deadpool, Korg, or Kang the Conqueror?"

"I would like to see Korg's spinoff movie," Tom answered first and Zendaya chuckled. "I would like- I think Taika in the role is so funny, so a whole film with that would be perfect."

"Just two hours of Korg."

"Yeah," they all answered at the same time.

"Just two hours of Korg would be amazing."

"The Adventures of..." Zendaya trailed off after Tom.

"I'd like them to do a tv show of Korg which has nothing to do with him being a superhero, just him being a rock person."

"Oh my gosh," she smiled.

"Just walking around living life?" Tom nodded at Zendaya. "Commenting on things."

"I'd like to see a scene where he, like, goes to New Zealand and meets other people that sound like him and be, like, blown away by, like, 'Oh my God, man. You sound like me.'"

"'You sound like me,'" Zendaya said at the same time.

"'That's incredible, man.'"

"You do a great Korg," Simon said of Tom's impression.

"You know," he shrugged. "I'm an actor, my brother." The girls laughed at him.

"Who's most likely to end up in a jail cell after a night out?"

"Annabelle and MJ," Zendaya said before he could provide options.

"Yes," she smiled. "A great trouble making team." They high fived and Simon finished naming the options.

"Norman Osborne, Dr. Otto Octavius, or J. Jonah Jameson?"

"Norman, right," Zendaya said after thinking.

"Well, yeah. He is just evil and just..."

"He'd be switching. When the goblin takes over, he's like... Hmmm."

"Yeah, but he probably wouldn't end up in a jail cell, would he? How would you catch him?"

"Yeah. But I mean, we're thinking literally. I think... You know."

"Yeah," he nodded.

"It's just a little more conceptually," she looked at Simon who nodded.

"Who do you think?" Tom asked him.