- Scarlett Johansson and Katja Owens Eat Spicy Wings - Part 3

Adobo Loco - Scoville Level: 61,000

"Oh this has ghost pepper, no," Scarlett cried. "I'm scared."

"I'm so excited," Katja said as she started eating, Scarlett still examining the wing.

"I'm gonna try to find an area that doesn't have a lot." She suddenly gasped as she took a bit. "That one's hot."

"It's so good," Katja said as she continued to eat.

"How are you eating more?"

"We're in the back half here, Scarlett. It's getting real."

"Oh, that one's hot." She coughed as Sean continued the questions.

"So on March 2017, you hosted Saturday Night Live for the fifth time, forever enshrining you in the show's prestigious five timer club."

"That's right."

"Do you still have the commemorative jacket that Keating gave you?"

"Uh, no 'cause I guess NBC and Universal's really cheap. I was like, 'why are they tearing it away from me,' and they were like, 'No, it's part of your costume change,' but I never saw it again. Damn, that's spicy. Whoo! I need, like, a cup to catch my drool," she laughed. "There's four more," she counted. "I don't want to do the bomb one."

"You and everybody else," Sean said.

"I can't wait," Katja smiled, making the crew laugh.

"What's in here," she muttered as she looked at the ingredients. "It has sodium benzoate in it. I feel like that's bad. That's the next one, isn't it?"

"No, no, we have one more," Sean told her. "We have one more before we get there."

"Oh. Alright. Let's just eat the next one before you ask me a question. I- I don't know."

"Let's just dive in," he told her as they all picked up their next wing.

"That one looks hot."

"It's not gonna kill you, I promise," Katja said as she took a bite.

Garlic Eater Sauce- Scoville Level: 116,000

"I'm scared," she whined.

"I'm with you," Sean agreed.

"Oh, that one's tasty," Scarlett smiled.

"Yeah, that one's really good," Katja nodded.

"Uh oh. What's gonna happen?"

"Maybe you're just on top of it," Sean said.

"I'm falling," she let out. "Shit. Oh my God, that's really hot. Oh, man," she let out as she reached for her glass.

"Gotta hit that water."

"I need a beer. That's what I need," she told them. "A giant, cold beer.

"Somebody go for a run," Sean looked at the crew. "Somebody go on a run for Scarlett."

"We can go out after this," Katja assured her. "We're so close." She turned to Sean. "You might wanna keep going. I don't know how much longer she'll last," she laughed as Scarlett wiped off her tongue with her napkin.

"Okay, well, we'll do you first, Katja."

"Alright."
"So in an interview on the red carpet of Infinity War, you were asked to play a game."

"Oh no," she blushed as she realized where this was going.

"You were asked to pick between Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt, and Chris Evans to sleep with, marry, and kill. You chose to killed Chris Pratt claiming that it was because you didn't know him as well, even though you had just worked on two movies with him: Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom. It sparked a lot of internet controversy, so do you want to clear that up a little."