"Point Lucas. Fourth round."

Y/n gets up and shakes her head taking a deap breath as she gains another point bring the score to 2:2.

"Point y/n. Fifth round."

The two competitors stand there ready to face each other as y/n strikes first as the fight starts. Y/n makes a small fumble but quickly recovers as the fight keeps going on until y/n gets the next point as she helps Lucas up.

"Point Y/n. The new valley champion."

Lucas pulls her into a hug as her parents join them. Y/n lets tears of joy fall, smiling and she gets handed the first place trophy and Lucas gets his second place trophy as smiles hugging his best friend.

"I'm so proud of you, you know that." Y/n's mother says as she gives her daughter a hug. "You too, Lucas. You put up a great fight." As she pulls Lucas into a hug as well.

"Were is dad?" Y/n asks with a small smile.

"He is at work. You know how his job is but i faces times him showing him some of the fight so he didnt miss it all." Emma says pulling her daughter into another hug.

"Thank you, mom. Can we go get ice cream now? And can Lucas come too? It is tradition and you know that." Y/n says smiling as Lucas and her start giving Emma puppy do eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You two go get ready and then we can leave, okay?" The two kids nod as they run off to go change.

"Hurry up, Lucas. I want ice cream." Y/n shouts banging on the bathroom door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. God, you are crazy." Lucas laughs. "You do that every year."

"Yeah, and every year i swear you some how get slower." Y/n says laughing as they walk back to y/n's mom. "Lets go people."

The three of them get into the car and started to drive to Dairy Queen. Singing to all the song and laughing the whole way until BAMG.

2 days later, Y/n and Lucas wake up in a hospital.

"Y/n... y/n." Lucas whisper shouts. "Are you up?"

"Yeah, yeah. I am up, what happened?" Y/n ask as she shifts in the hospital bed.

"I dont know. Is that our parents out there?" Lucas asks as they look out of the window.

"I think so, they look like they are talking to a doctor or something." Y/n says shifting to see a little better. "Do you remember anything? Or anything useful?"

Lucas shakes his head. "Nope, i remember you winning the championship and then us going to get ice cream and then nothing, everything is blank. What about you? Anything?"

"Nothing everything is blank." Then a doctor walks into the room.

"Hi, kids. Uh, so there is no easy way to say this but... you have been in a coma for 2 days and umm... you guys also will not be able to compete in the valley tournament." The doctor says.

"As in not being able to compete this year or for the rest of our life's?" Lucas ask grabbing a hold of his best friends hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.