BITP 2

"Jungkookie?" He hears, but it feels hard to move

"Hey, Jungkookie, time to wake up, bubs" He hears, opening his eyes with a gasp. Looking at who it was, he sees a younger Jin. 2013 Jin to be exact. His eyes widened, staring at the older with a confused expression.
"You scared me" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook bit his bottom lip.
"What day is it?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"June 13th of 2013, Kookie! We're gonna debut!" Jin says, smiling. Jungkook's eyes widened. Debut? But he already debuted.
"But, didn't we already debuted?" Jungkook asks, making Jin roll his eyes, chuckling.

"Kookie, did you hit your head?" Jin asks and Jungkook nods.
"Really? Oh, my gosh? Did it bleed?" Jin asks and checked Jungkook's head for any cuts.
"There's nothing?" Jin says, raising his brow. Jungkook remembered it all, him being hit by a car, so why did he go back in time?
"I'll just give you painkillers, yeah? Then, eat your breakfast but before that, clean yourself and be presentable, bubs... We're going to debut" Jin says, winking. The older left the room and Jungkook gulped.
"I went back in time... " He says, staring at nothing but the wall.

Jungkook walked out of his room, seeing his hyungs, who looked at him with a smile.
"Ahh, Jungkookie" Jimin says, walking to Jungkook. The older was smiling at him, they all look so young. He looked at the mirror and sees himself, he was back to his old self. His tattoos disappeared.
"Come on, join us... You're gonna need food for energy" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, walking to them and sitting down on the chair. He looked at the food, what really happened to him?
"Jungkook ah, come on, do you not like the food?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook looked at him, shaking his head.

"Of course I like it, hyung... Just zoned out, yeah, I just zoned out"

 Just zoned out, yeah, I just zoned out"