Nature's Beauty - 11

Start from the beginning

King Ridley was continuously thinking, if King Lowell was charged as guilty then he had to die and he would put pressure on every other king to give his Kingdom to him. He also made up a good explanation about it in his mind. He was going to use the rule by saying, his Kingdom was the nearest among all other Kingdom and he can take care of both the Kingdom. He became ambitious just like King Lowell. He thought, the moment I will get King Lowell's Kingdom, I will join the army of both Kingdom and infiltrate others. By keep increasing my army, I will get hold of the entire east Kingdom and nature's beauty in just a few months. After that, with the joined force of the East Kingdom, I will attack the other Kingdom and capture them. He was laughing and drinking his wine.

King Lowell saw everyone's belly get filled with food and all they had left is to get drunk.

He thought it's a good idea to mix the blood in everyone's wine. He said, 'Today, I will make wine for everyone with my own hands on the occasion of my new life.'

'He prepared everything.'

King Lowell mixed half of the blood inside the whole wine and the juice, and shakes it well, the color of both of them was red and of the same contrast. No one could know this. They all were already a little drunk. They could not even find the difference in taste.

King Lowell gave the wine to everyone, one by one. He was smiling as everyone else was drinking the wine.

                                                                                       ||| 3 |||

Both sons of King Gilbert came and said, 'Father, I also want to drink this.' They keep repeating those words. King Gilbert was trying to make them away as it was not for the kids.

King Lowell stood up and said, 'Don't worry King Gilbert, I will take care of this.' and by saying this, he poured the mixed juice for the princes. King Lowell got very happy to see that both of King Gilbert's sons are now bound by the blood and will be under his control.

'The younger, ten-year-old prince runs away from there and drinks it in secret.'

As for the elder son, he was drinking the juice with every king and was laughing. The fire around the room was flattering because of him. The pressure of the air was getting a bit high. All of them were enjoying this.

Suddenly, the younger son of King Gilbert falls to the ground on his knees and starts to feel something. He kept his hand on his head. He felt anxiety and fear around him. He closed his eyes and started screaming.

The torches of fire start flicking in all over the castle. All at once, his mind went blank and he heard the hissing sound. He saw something at that time. The vision was blurry. It seemed he was dreaming. He keeps seeing the golden glowing thing.'

When he opened his eyes, his father was standing in front of him.

King Gilbert asked moving his hand on his head with love, 'What happened?'

His son said in a painful voice, 'I felt too much pain in my head for a bit. My vision got blurry and something appeared, but now everything is fine.

King Gilbert said, 'Go to sleep, It will be all right.' He removes a locket from his neck and puts it in his son's neck and said, 'I love you and I will be always with you.'

'Okay! You go ahead; I'll come and tell you the story.

In King Gilbert's eldest son's eye, King Lowell was a great man. He wanted to become strong as him. He was walking behind him.

                                                                                           ||| 4 |||