19.

Tarell Keanatae Williams

i watched her stand up slowly, holding her back and that's when i saw the stomach.
She was huge, she picked up her coat.

"how you getting home?" i ask

she pulls out her phone showing me the uber app.

"you sure? i can get lorenzo to get you.."

"i'm sure, it's only 15 minutes." she puts her coat on yawning.

she looked so tired it wasn't a sight i like to see, her eye bags were dark and her lips- dry.

"are you allowed presents?" she asks

odd question, i hadn't been sent many things other than money to buy things in here.

"yeah."

she pulls a small picture out of her pocket sliding it across the table, an ultrasound.

not the usual black and white, this time it was a bright gold 4d ultrasound.
she was going to be beautiful.

she then pulled out another larger printed picture giving it over again i saw it was Na'von

he was getting so big now, i hadn't spoken to him in months.

"can i call him later?"

"yeah, he's not stopped talking about you. we went through some albums the other day and he saw loads of pictures of you."

i smiled, "pick up, around 7:30."

she nods "the car is outside so-"

"see you lani."

"bye" she waves

Melani Marquis

i walked out of the huge spinning doors down the stairs, it was nice seeing him his reaction definitely made me feel guilty.

i walked down the stairs getting into my uber car, it was a quicker journey than usual it felt like i was home in the blink of an eye.

making my way to the flat i noticed a familiar car in a parking spot, the door opened upon seeing me.

out he stepped.

Santana.

"Mel!" he shouted then did a light jog toward me.

"don't touch me!" i pushed him back.

i could barely stand the sight of him even though the love i carried was also deep.

i didn't like for him to be out here, free when he killed Onyx .

"what's wrong baby?"

"no don't , don't say that to me. leave me alone santana!"

Omniscient.

his eyes glare into hers.

"you need to leave tana."

"i miss you mel."he smirked

"leave me alone.. i didn't want this.."

"clearly not.."

"i wanted you to leave me alone santana! i didn't want it! you should have never came with romani, your unfair."

"your fucking lucky! he would have never came back if it weren't for me and yous would all think he was DEAD!"

"well maybe you shouldn't have brought him back then! because we're all still in bullshit trying to find this FUCKING PHONE!"she yelled pushing him back.

"Melani don't fucking push me!"he grabbed her arms.

"let me go, let me go santana!"

deion watched the commotion the foyer with the kids, but as soon as he grabbed her that was when he felt the need to step in.

"is there a problem?" he asked stood in the door.

"nah bro, all is good." Santana said then focused his attention back on melani.

"let her go." everyone knew deion, everyone knew the bloodline their father, amir, deion and even keantae.

he let go. even if he didn't look it, he was scared .

he spun walking away "i'm not done with you."

she walked into the building past deion. "you good-?"

"i'm fine, come on kids.".

....

"so where's the phone now?" deion sat at the kitchen island eating the quick pasta bake melani whipped up.

"i don't even know, romani had it for all of 4 years until he "died" we all had it, Keantae had it for a bit..then lorenzo so that must mean.."

"lorenzo has it?"he questioned.

"Makel has to have it."

"why?"

"because who else would they pass it on till it gets back to keantae but i doubt that lorenzo would have just gave it off."

"don't even stress yourself out when you're pregnant you don't need this on you, it'll be sorted."

she shrugged "i guess."

*End of chapter