11.

Tarell Keantae Williams

she sat on the corner of the couch, she was so much more quiet.
i didn't like that, she made things awkward all she wants to do is apologise.

she felt bad for everything, but nothing was her fault.

she held on tightly to her phone and watched the tv carefully.

she hadn't smiled yet, that was all i wanted to see.
it was like drug that would make me smile too.
i hadn't smiled in a while.

not genuinely at least.

despite everything i wanted to dislike her and i wanted to ignore her but i couldn't, i know i couldn't.

i wanted her to leave or to say why she had with no explanation leaving me.

but it could be just as traumatic as she made it seem

at the same time i just want to hug her and tell her everything but maybe she'll just hate me too.

she wasn't okay.
neither was I.

I still walked around with the engagement ring, she'd want it eventually right?

i did try to distract myself from her with different girls, never around Na'von but they never worked

because all of them looked like her and that's something i only noticed after having sex with one of them.

i was literally saying her name, i haven't been with anyone else since then.

"go on she's in there." i heard akira whisper

"mummy!!" Na'von yelled with open arms he ran upto her hugging her.

"hey you." she kissed his cheek,
she squeezed him tightly and he did the same, i know how much he missed her.

"You alright Tae?" Akira asked me

no, not really.

"yeah." i lie

"Mel?"

"hi mum." her voice was monotone she hadn't spoken to her mum in a while either.

they were the best of friends but after she left she didn't even call
i know that hurt kira.

"you hungry? i cooked." akira asked holding up a bag of food

"no thanks." melani whispered, she handed me the bag of her cooking.

"you need to eat, you haven't eaten."i said.

"okay, i'll eat in a bit."

i knew the effect i had over her, she listened when i spoke.
i wasn't controlling in anyway but she knew instinctively that i would pester her about it.

"i'll see you next week Navz be good." Kira said then made her way out the house

"bye nana." he said but was more focused in Melani.

"one second mummy i get something." he ran upto his room.

i knew exactly what he was going to get, all the things he'd drawn the past few months waiting for her.

he liked drawing it kept him at ease.
i liked seeing all the things he'd attempted to draw as he was only three, four soon.

"look at this one. it's me there and it's you there.." he pointed at each person who was in his picture.

"no need to get angry Navz, mummy is tired she'll be here when you wake up."

"not fair." he stomped.

"just go to sleep Na'von, she'll be here."

he pouted and folded his arms.

"i'll make you some nice breakfast okay? you can eat with mummy some eggs and plantain."

"alright."

i shook my head turning on the night light and turning off the big light.

"Love you." he mumbled, he never failed to say it.

"i love you too."

..

"eat. stop messing around your not a kid."

"can you not see how much i ate?"

"you used to clean your plate, there's bare left."

"i'm full please stop."

"okay." i dropped it taking the plate to the kitchen.

for someone eating less than usual she was a good size, i mean bigger than the last time i saw her.

her thighs were a perfect size and her bum was more rounded all i could think was how good it wo-

focus.

and her hair hair was in a wig, i didn't mind i liked her wearing them, reminds me of all the times i'd pulled them off.

FOCUSSS

one thing you noticed instantly was her chest, her boobs were bigger and her nipples were constantly hard.

it was hard to not stare since she only wore vests in the house.

I went back into the living room seeing her in the same position, cross legged watching the tv intently.

she's so beautiful.

i grew hard, she was barely back a day and my body was feeling the consequences of it.

i needed her.

"your staring." she said without taking her eyes off the tv.

"you look good."i tell her.

"thanks."

"you staying for good?"

"it was never in my intention to leave. i just need you to listen because i'm trying to tell you."

"not now, we can't always talk about depressing shit."

i sat beside her and she looked up at me smiling, fuck.

my stomach bubbled like i was the first time i'd seen her.

"melani.."

"yeah?"she bit down on her lip, i love her lips.

"don't look at me like that."

"alright."

it look a lot in me to ignore her, she wasn't doing it intentionally because she wasn't outgoing like that.

but she's vulnerable, she just wanted a stress reliever.
i do.

but neither of us were in the right state of mind and once we get started we'd go for too long.

*End of chapter