6.

Her hurt was evident, she couldn't hide it even if she tried the impact of the car hitting the building caused her uterus to shift.

She didn't know she was pregnant and that made it hurt even more.

It's not that they needed another child but if it happens then it happens.

"i'm sorry Melani, i really am you don't know how much i regret that night. I was being stupid and stubborn and i slept with someone else and i'm sorry i'm so sorry."

"I know tae.. i killed our baby.."

"you didn't kill the baby lani, you couldn't stop it even if you tried."

he placed his hand on her cheek wiping the tears that fell.

"i shouldn't have left."

"stop. look at me." he told her and she looked up at his eyes "i was the one that pushed you to leave if anything it's my fault, we can only grow from this."

"okay."

he wiped her eyes again "we still have Na'von and he needs us so much more than we'll ever know."

"I know. i missed him."

Miscarriage..

it was a strong word another bad thing that happened, she lost a baby..

he didn't really know how to deal with it maybe he would just ignore it until it really hit him.

or just talk to Akira about it she was good with advice.

he stood facing the alley way waiting for the girl, he wanted to speak.

"hey.."

"yo."

"what do you want?"

"what did you give me?"

"huh?"

"you gave me something Amaya i'm not stupid."

"maybe you are, we smoked and drunk clearly that's why you don't remember anything."

"i smoke all the time, what was it laced with and don't act dumb because i don't hit girls because i'll be sure to do something you don't want."

"your just stressed.. you just need a relief." she brushed her hand across his belt.

"stop.." he pushed her "this is why i regret so much with you i could have moved past all that and your still trying."

"it was supposed to be us in high school.. then you started talking to her it was me first."

"that's exactly what i regret man, we were 14 and 15 (year 10) and had no business having sex, it's not even that too you were too fucking easy and i took the bait."

"i was your first and you regret it?"

"yes because your a liar and manipulative bitch."

"it was laced, i got it two weeks ago and i heard about melani and i thought i had a chance."

"you knew i was in a vulnerable position and took that chance to have sex? you practically raped me Amaya."

"in the moment you seemed like you enjo-"

"i wasn't even awake in the moment fam."

*End of chapter