17.

Melani Acacia Marquis

i walked from the bus stop with the heavy bags of shopping in my hands na'von offered to help so he was skipping ahead with a bag of six pack crisps.

i made my way upto my flat getting the fob out buzzing the door open.

"didn't see you yesterday." a voice startled me .

i spun seeing deion, hadn't seen him in a few years but he looked the exact same.

"oh hi, yeah.."

he picked up my shopping walking up the stairs to my flat D4
i opened the door and navz quickly took off his shoes speeding to his bedroom.

"little mans getting big now..shit."

"thanks but...why are you here deion?"i asked as i began to unpack the shopping.

"you weren't at the funeral, why?" he leaned on the door frame.

"your mum never really liked me, hated me using better words not that that's a reason to miss the funeral but it would be uncomfortable for me."i explained.

he nodded.

"i can always comfort Keantae if he needs me too."

"your pregnant."he stated.

"excuse me?"

"nevermind.."

"i've never seen him cry uno.
yesterday was hard for him he went back to the car and cried for an hour at least, about everything he misses mum but he misses you."

"i know.."

"i want yous to fix it.. whatever happened i don't know if your pregnant or if its a scare but he loves you so.. tell him."

"so where.. is he?"

"oh yeah, he's at the police station."he added with a smile.

"why the fuck is that funny?"

"oh it's no but pattern your brother man might be the reason keantae's gonna be doing some time."

"Makel? what do you mean?" i hadn't spoken to my brother in months purely for the fact he didn't want to talk to me.

"he was drunk and tae had lent him the car that night, blah blah blah he drove red lights and shit gave the car back, police came the next day found the gun in the car."

"what gun!?" he'd lied he said he gave the gun back to whoever he'd got it from.

"does it matter? i'm gone tho tell navz i'll let him come round one day."

he then walked away and i heard my door slam shut.

This was a mess.

...

"So Deion as in Keantae's older brother came here to tell you that?"

"yep he was waiting, i took the bus instead of driving today and he was stood in the foyer."

Kam rubbed her temple "Something is wrong with Kel, just a few weeks ago he and lorenzo had a fight."

"physical?"i asked she nods.

"why?"

"tryna get to know tia , like what kind of bullshit is that? he's had 6 years to do that it's a fucking joke.
anyways he came with bare vim towards renzo and he was telling him to leave."

"it was a good thing tae was going out with renzo pulled up in the middle of the scrap."

"i need to talk to him."i say to myself but it comes out of my mouth instead.

"tae?"

"no.. makel."

End of chapter <3
Vote.