3.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹.

The Silence was defending, his stomach was uneasy as he watched her almost lifeless body lay still

he twirled the ring in his hand as he looked at her face, each beep from all the machines she was hooked on echoed through his ears.

tears bubbled at his eyelids, but didn't dare fall.

someone planned this, after the argument she left, he had convinced her to leave Na'von and what a good idea that was, right?

the thoughts of the previous night stuck with him, he was being stubborn and nonchalant and in the process fucked everything he was working hard for up.

she gave the engagement ring back.

he looked up at her and at how bruises almost covered her arms and neck.

someone had cut the breaks, it had now been around two years since he'd left all that stuff behind, he didn't smoke nor did he even go around the old house.

whoever it was, clearly held a grudge.

it should have been him..

"mr williams.." the nurse called out again.

"y..yeah?" he looked up.

"just received some news from head office, and the police are wanting to speak to you.."

"what news? good news? is she going to wake up soon?"

"we aren't sure when she'll wake up, but she did have a concussion, and was unconscious when found could be a week, month or even more but she is well and in great condition so we are very hopeful." she smiled.

"she is on quite a high dose of pain killers and just need some information about her in order to prescribe more."

"okay.." he nodded

"Name, Date of birth, age, siblings or parents , and your relation to her.."

"Melani Acaica Marquis, 27th March ,twenty years old.. her mum and dad are Akira and Raymond Marquis. i'm her boyfriend..i think" he mumbled.

"oh yes, father of Na'von Williams?"

he replied with a quiet "yep"

"so that's all. I'm sure they will be in here soon to talk to you she informed

"okay. can she hear me?"

"if she's 'awake' she could actually be asleep but we don't know unless she's fully awake that's the thing with comas."

"right. when i leave can you leave the tv on please? she can't sleep in complete silence."

"of course."she stepped out closing the door behind her.

*Just a Filler Chapter
*and incase you don't get it the wedding hasn't happened someone had a dream.

*I apologise for the slow updates!