Callum's rage

🌺 I've been gone for a while, sorry! Family stuff is hard❤️🌺

Alex woke me up and I whined, moving away from him slightly. He seemed a little hurt by my hesitation.

I did feel bad though as I continued avoiding him. He hasn't scolded me again atleast.

He helped me dress into something new, it was a cute outfit that suited his suits.

He hugged me again and apologised again. I sighed and forgave him. He's scared me, but he never hurt me.

We went into a carriage and he sat me on his lap, patting my head. I relaxed and watched him slightly, he seems happier with me today. I don't know what I had done wrong exactly though.

We entered a fancy place and he held my hand softly.

Frederick came up and hugged Alex, who let my hand go.

"Welcome my prince, another wonderful day for us!" Purred Frederick.

Alex turned awkward and agreed. It took an awkward moment before I was even remembered.

"Oh, I brought along my Pepper. You're advice sadly didn't work out for her" he explained.

"Oh. I apologise my prince. Hopefully I can prove better help in other fields" chuckled Frederick.

They moved to a table, Frederick hadn't even said hello. People were rushing around and I cuddled against Alex, he held me in his lap firmly.

Vampires took orders and soon a human was walking by. Bowing and putting out their arm. I hid my head into Alex's shirt.

He patted and reassured me, as he drank. He didn't drink much though, thanking the human.

He was busy looking around and cuddling me as Frederick drank. He drank for much longer, the human was seeming anxious and their face paling.

I gulped and clung to Alex who seemed in his own world. I whimpered slightly and Frederick finally finished, hardly giving a thanks.

The human quickly left, seeming anxious.

The food arrived and Alex fed me, I think it was his way of apologizing for having me wait to eat.

They spoke briefly, yet Alex seemed happy with it, to caught up in staring out a window.

Once the food was finished, we all left the place and began walking.

"Your human is funny about feeding" pointed out Frederick, Alex glanced at me and lifted me.

He cuddled me against himself. I buried my head into his shoulder.

I felt hands touch my arm. Frederick was being wierd and pretending to bite. I cried and asked him to stop. After a minute of his teasing, and my crying, Alex spoke up.

"No need to tease her" chuckled Alex, cradling me and whispering sweet things.

"Oh I was just trying to play with her" pointed out Frederick, he smiled widely, his fangs showing off. I whimpered and leaned away from him.

Once the date was over, I ran to Callum who stood very still in the room.

He stroked my head and stared Alex down.

"Real piece of work you are. You don't notice anything wrong. Why don't you take off your fucking rose coloured glasses and look at all the red flags" growled Callum.

"What the hell are you on about?" Questioned Alex.

"Frederick! You notice nothing wrong! He over drinks from humans. He is disrespectful and rude to everyone but you, and worst of all, he scared Pepper. All you could do was think he was teasing and be stuck in this love struck world of yours!" Snapped Callum.

"You're overreacting. Come on, maybe you should answer on why you're fucking stalking me" argued back Alex. I whimpered and ran to the bed, hiding under the blankets as they raised their voices.

"Because I'm genuinely worried for you! But nevermind what I have to say. It's all Frederick for you huh? If he hurts Pepper it's on you. Actually pay attention and you'll realise how dumb you are!" Yelled Callum.

"Just get the fuck out of here! You don't know what you're on about!" Yelled Alex. I whimpered and hid further, crying and waiting for their rage to turn on me.

"I'll get out of here. I'll be back tomorrow. Just to make sure you at least tried to look at everything except your imaginary wonderland" growled Callum.

He could be heard storming out, the door slamming loudly.

"Ridiculous. There's been nothing wrong so far. He's just being an ass" grumbled Alex.

He came back and pulled me out from under the blanket.

"Right Pepper? Everything was fine" he said, I looked at him, waiting to feel his rage.

"Pepper?" He asked again. He sat me down and lifted my arms. I squeaked and pulled them close, shaking my head.

"You're not a feeder Pepper. No one will drink from you" he reassured, I simply cried. So tired and so afraid.

"Maybe he went to far... I won't let anyone tease you about it, don't worry dear" he assured, cuddling in the bed and holding me. Telling me I'm a good girl who will never be hurt or bitten.