Drawing, please.

🌺Sorry for taking so long, was distracted with family stuff, so I haven't really been online! Thank you for all the votes and views!🌺

Alex walked me along to the hall again, I had been curious to meet the next suitor. As soon as I saw him, I could see how bored he was.

"Greetings my prince" bowed the man, he wore a dark suit and eyed Alex's red one. He seemed almost brooding at that point, even standoffish.

"Hello, I hope the trip wasn't to long" mumbled Alex, I hugged against him and watched the suitor curiously.

"I wish it were longer. Anyway, I do hope to get this over with quickly. What did everyone else do? Take you to bed?" Questioned the vampire, yawning into his hand.

"I haven't even gotten your name and you're trying to fuck?" Questioned Alex.

"Oh right. Jeff, Jeff Lorentall" Said the Suitor. Jeff suited him. He had broad shoulders and stood tall, taller then Alex.

"Well Mr Lorentall. Normally the suitor would plan out dates" stated Alex, patting my head.

"Why don't we just hang out here? Surely your pet would enjoy having you around" said Jeff. That was true, I would very much enjoy that!

"I guess, it's not how this usually goes" grumbled Alex.

"Well, I suppose I should set myself up or something, that's if you don't want me here" said Jeff. I looked at Alex who scrunched up his face.

"I guess I could spare you a room." mumbled Alex, he stiffly left my side, calling for a butler.

I gasped in surprise as Jeff appeared in front of me, I hadn't been paying attention. He chuckled.

"Sorry about that. How did such a stuck up get something so darling?" He questioned, patting my head.

"Master will be back, I don't understand what you mean, I can ask him" I said, scrutinising him in confusion.

"Nevermind that. Don't ask him" he said, I shook my head and decided that it really wasn't my business.

He stood up at his full height as Alex came back. I looked at them both and really just wanted to back to my book.

"Can I go back to drawing?" I asked, Alex chuckled.

"You really enjoy that. Just some more time, I wasn't prepared for this up front plan" explained Alex, I frowned.

"But, I want to draw" I mumbled, he patted my head and examined Jeff some more.

A butler came forth and bowed before leading us around the castle, they had to walk slow. The butler limping slightly, I don't know why.

"Your room sir" offered the butler, pointing to a room. Jeff nodded and entered. I peaked inside but couldn't follow, Alex holding tight to my leash as I looked.

"Quit it, let him get comfortable" scolded Alex lightly. I've never been told off with such a light tone before. He sounded about to laugh.

"Can't he get comfortable when I'm not here?" I asked, he laughed at that and pulled me close.

"Of course, but that'd be selfish" he stated, oh I guess he's right. Mum would call me a selfish brat when I wanted something.

"Ok. You said you wouldn't hit me" I reminded him, he seemed confused.

"I didn't even yell?! Are you ok? Genuinely, why would someone have hit you over that?" He questioned, seeming a little annoyed. Did I say the wrong thing.

I bowed my head and stood against the wall, making myself less of a target. He sighed and pulled me against him again.

"You're so easily frightened. Why do you have to be so adorable" he mumbled. Jeff stepped from his room.

"Is there something else I need to do?" He asked, Alex groaned slightly.

"I was just wandering if you had decided what you wanted to do here" Alex stated, frowning at Jeff who laughed.

"I don't know. Talk? Fuck?" Grumbled Jeff.

"So I can go back to drawing?" I asked, now more excited, Jeff snickered and shut his door as Alex didn't respond.

"Maybe" mumbled Alex, I frowned. I knew it, he'll take my drawing supplies now that I've annoyed him.

At the very least he didn't hit me, but it still hurts, except internally.

He walked me along, back to his room and he sat me on his lap on the bed.

"He is an asshole, I hardly want to even speak with him. But the rules state I need to give people a chance" mumbled Alex.

He fell back onto his bed and I squeaked in response, gripping him desperately. He laughed and hugged me tightly before rolling onto his side. I huffed and wriggled out of his grip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. You're just to cute" he said.

"Scaring me isn't cute" I huffed, he chuckled and sat up, looking at me as I flopped on my back.

"I know something that's cute to do to you" he chuckled, I frowned and shrugged, unsure what he meant.

He began scratching his fingers lightly under my arms. I squealed and laughed, trying to push him away in surprise.

"Well? Was that cute?" He teased, I huffed and shook my head. He laughed and did it again.

"Go on, draw. I have some thinking I need to do" he hummed, I nodded and smiled. He didn't take them away!

"Thank you!! Thank you for not getting rid of it!" I exclaimed, rushing to the cage, he quickly grabbed my arm stopping me.

"What do you mean by that? Why would I do that?" He questioned, I just shook my head and pulled against him.

"Please I want to draw" I pleaded, hoping I didn't make him decide to not let me.

He sighed after I continued glaring at him and waved me off.

"Go on." He muttered, I did so, happy to see my stuff still in my cage. He didn't get rid of it!