And this will be the last time they will be seeing each other. 

Sa kabilang banda, Flare together with her Knight Princes were left dumbfounded upon hearing the truth. Kahit ang mga hari't reyna ay nagulat nang marinig iyon. So fighting against Camaro and convincing them to set up a plan to defeat him with a reason to protect the people of the empire was just a cover up with his intention to take revenge at him. 

He doesn't care about the people and the empire. All he cares for was his own desire, none matters to him, not even the future of his children. 

"These monsters! They keep on regenerating whenever you tried to cut off their heads!" Bulalas ni Luther na tila ba nawawalan ng pag-asa. 

The Hydra's reptalian scales were thick that even their swords  are having a hard time penetrating it. Even if they managed to cut off one of their heads with their magic forged in their weapons, it will still grow. There's no chance for them to defeat it unless they found its core of weakness. 

"Where is Arden?" Tanong ni Aerus nang mapansing hindi nila ito kasama. Only Caiz, Yael, and Canaan was here.

"I had to say this before anything else, but I would like to ask him if  the friendship he showed us was even real."  Walang naging sagot si Canaan at Yael dito.

Malamang ang tinutukoy nito'y ang kanilang pinagsamahan noong mga panahong nagpapanggap ito bilang Leether Vexus Sinas. Arden would be hypocrite not to admit, but everything he showed them were real. He may be posing as another person but his care towards them was pure and genuine. 

"I know you don't want any of this from happening," dag-dag pa nito. 

Among the Knight Princes, Arden had a hard time letting go of his desire for vengeance, but because he understands the king and he made him realize how vengeance won't do anything good, he finally had a peace of mind. 

Para naman kay Yael at Canaan, wala na din talagang balak maghiganti ang mga ito, pero ang makita ang kalagayan ni Caiz at ng babaeng labis na pinahahalagahan nila'y nagbukal sa galit at sama loob ang kanilang damdamin. 

"You may be right, but after what you did to them..." Sinadya ni Canaan bitinin ang sasabihin niya upang ibaling ang  tingin sa dalawang kapwa nakaluhod pa rin sa lupa habang nakagapos ang magkabilang kamay ng ginintuang tanikala. 

Yael blinked an eye and turn in his gaze towards Canaan when he noticed the tone of his voice suddenly changed. Ang salitang binibitawan nito'y madiin at kakaiba ang mga tingin na pinupukol niya sa mga ito. His eyes were blank and lips formed into a thin line. Hindi mawari ang reaksyon nito sa mukha. 

"I would consider you letting Caiz harmed and wounded like that. But Flare, her highness..." Canaan lick his lower lip trying  to hide his frustration through a smirk. 

"I have witnessed how all of you fell in love with her. I saw everything. But seeing how you could stand watching your people harm her, makes me fuming mad in anger." Canaan narrowed his eyes towards them and unsheathed his sword. His tribal tattoo was glowing in color, his body was covered with his soul energy.

Just then, Yael knew that Canaan was angry. Among the Knight Princes, Canaan was the most compose no matter how critical is the situation. He knows how to hold back his emotions and be the one to let other people calm down. He represents the calmness of the water, however, nobody truly knows what's going on deep in the shallows of the ocean.

"Frost." Nang magkasalubong ang tingin nilang dalawa'y tumalim lalo ang mga titig na binibigay ni Canaan dito.

"As her knights, we vowed to protect her with our life. So we expected you to do the same, or even better," Canaan paused and gritted his teeth with dismay.