"What are you doing here?" A soft voice suddenly asked, startling us all.

Afraid, I slowly turn my eyes towards the opening of the cave. There, a boy is standing looking at us curiously. He is not werewolf, that's I'm sure. Although, I can smell a werewolf scent on him.

"Mikee! What the heck are you doing? We need to go already? You know that we need to hurry. We don't have time. A lot of werewolves pack are coming this way and boss is very clear on his order.." A young man with a crazy looking hair spoke, as he walk near the boy.

All of us are stiff while we study their every moves. Readying ourselves.. They are humans and they are dangerous.

"Eh, but what about them?" The boy, Mikee if I'm not wrong asked.

"Just leave them be.. They are not going to attacked this Pack anyway..."

That surprised me, and I knew the others too. Especially when they start walking away. Leaving us without a second glance. That's not what we are expecting. We thought that they are going to hurt us, like everyone else have done. And that's probably the reason why I can't help but spoke, and run after them. Following them outside the cave.

"Wait! You're leaving us alone, even though you knew that we are werewolves?" I breathed, when I stop in front of them. But become wary when I saw a woman leaning in a tree not far from us. She is clearly a werewolf. And has a Alpha blood in her.

However, my heart thudded fearfully and I step back, when I saw them look at me with wide surprised eyes. The woman shift, and look at me, strangely.

"What the fuck?!" The boy, exclaimed with a loud voice. Alarming the others with me.

"That's impossible..." The man mumble clearly baffled, who I can clearly see now with the help of the light from the sun.

He looks Asian, with crazy hairy color and style. His tall but not as tall as I am with my 6'2 height. The boy looks adorable with his blonde hair, sparkling green eyes and small slender built. Although, I'm sure that he's stronger than he looks because on how he move his body. The woman is beautiful with dark black hair, who is looking at me with curious eyes.

"Keanu, get away from them!" Korin, my brother's beta called out as he shove me behind him. Hiding me from their surprised faces and curious stares. "What do you want with us, humans?"

"Humans? Hey, I'm also a werewolf you mongrel!" The woman suddenly screamed.

"Shanna, I think your forgetting that even though I'm a human I am still your mate, right?"

"Ha! Serves you right Lee!"

And they surprised us when, their group starts bickering. Not even stopping even though we are there watching them. As if they forgot all about us.

"What's wrong with them?" Kaito, another pack warrior exclaimed.

"Yeah, is this how humans looks like?"

"They're clearly not dangerous, as what we were told before.."

"You're right, a little crazy but not frightening..."

"That's right, rogues are more scary than them!"

The warriors behind me chatters loudly, cleary surprised on the new comers actions. I can't blame them, because even I am honestly surprised to see the humans interacting with a werewolf naturally.

Everything is clearly different on what our ancestors have taught us. Leaving us completely ignorant with everything that's been happening. We lived all our life away from anyone. Not believing nor accepting others opinion. Closing our mind, to others ideas and new ways.