Chapter 37

"i'm stuffed," i groaned.

val chuckled.

"last one, mama. c'mon." she put the piece of cake at my mouth and i opened my mouth and bit into the cake.

val rested the cake down and gripped my chin. she pulled our lips together and i let out a muffled gasp in her mouth.

valentina's tongue came in my mouth and she took me piece of the cake from my mouth. she soon pulled back and i placed my hand over my mouth, finish chewing what was left.

when i finished eating what was left in my mouth, i said, "you did not."

"i did." valentina shot me a cocky smirk and licked her lips.

that was kind hot tho, not gonna lie.

"that was so cute!"

"but nasty."

my head snapped to the two familiar voices and i looked at mr and mrs. savage.

i waved to them and the couple smiled at me.

"time to open your presents, princess?"

i blushed at the nickname, and nodded.

the two of us stood and i put away the empty dishes and she held my hand.

"who's gift do you wanna open first?"

i looked at the three of them and pointed to richard.

"yes!" he fist pumped and went in the car and then came back with two gifts wrapped in brown. i took them from him, thanking him and opened the smaller one first.

it was a...car key- a porsche!

i gasped.

i can't even drive!

i opened the other gift and let me tell you- i screamed at what was inside.

two tickets to paris!

"oh my god! thank you, thank you!" i said in excitement as i hugged him.

richard laughed.

"you're welcome, taylor."

"now who's gift next? mine or mom's?"

i pointed to val's mom and she went in the car and carried a cage come back outside. i tilted my head in curiosity and she turned the opening of the cage to me. i opened it cautiously and a puppy jumped out on me.

i awed.

it's so cute!

"thank you, mrs

"thank you, mrs. savage." i thanked her gratefully.

"you're welcome, kid." she grinned.

i turned to valentina, stroking the puppy's fur.

-

lets say valentina's presents were big as hell. for the big present, she gave me one of those big teddy bears. for the medium present, she gave me a headphone, and for the small gift, she gave me key.

what kind of key?

a house key.

so that means...

she bought a house for both of us. i'm moving in with valentina.

after that gift, she gave me two more.

it was a necklace made from real gold with my name embroidered on it ad a promise ring. i was literally shocked - so shocked that i attacked her with kisses.

i love her so much.

god, i'm so damn lucky.

-

"babe."

i hummed and stroked the pup's fur.

"did you come up with a name for the dog?"

"nope."

"what gender is it?"

"female."i answered.

val hummed and plopped down beside me.

her arms wrapped around my neck and i leaned my head on her shoulder.

"wanna know something?"

"sure." i said softly.

"this is a new start of us. our future."

"i know." i whispered, "do you think that we'll work out? everything?"

"no. i know that we'll work out. we're gonna have arguments and fights but that wont stop us from being together."

i smiled.

"i love you."

"already, mama?"val joked and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"i love you too. always will."

-