Chapter 9

🌺Taylor🌺

-

I woke up, feeling happy. I still slept on the worn out mattress. I walked to the guest room and took a shower. All of the events came flowing back in my head.

My life is normal now, I guess? Well I think.

After I finished showering, I brushed my teeth and shaved my legs and arms.

My scars were still there and they were what made me insecure about my body.

I wrapped a towel around my body as I walked out of the bathroom hesitantly.

I didn't want father to come in here and tell me that this was all a sick joke and then hit me, and do bad things to me.

I walked to the closet and opened it. To my surprise, it was a walk-in-closet. I walked in, my jaw was dropped and I trailed my finger tips over the clothing that was hanged on racks.

"Wow. So many...clothes." I whispered in astonishment.

I decided that I should stop looking around and start to get ready for school.

I settled on a nice hoodie and black leggings and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look pretty for a first." I told myself.

I somehow tamed my curly hair and then went to get my bag from my room.

I head to the kitchen where I saw a dish covered up and a note on top of it.

I took up the note.

"Left at 6:21 AM. Made someting reel quik for yu. Heat it in the micowave."

His spelling is bad...

I carefully lifted up the covered dish and looked in it.

"Lasagna!" I exclaimed.

It was my favourite.

I was about to take it up and started eating but then I asked myself, "what if it is poisoned?"

My stomach growled, hungry, and I sighed. I slowly ate the lasagna.

How long does poison takes to kick in?

Immediately...

Okay so uh no poison I guess.

My stomach felt full. Really full. More full than normal. Bad full. Like puking-full.

-

I arrived at school on the bus and entered school campus. Everyone was looking at me and whispering.

Did I look okay? Was I showing too much skin? I walked faster into the school and to my locker.

"Look, that's the freak that got abused - or so I heard." I heard two students whispered while passing me.

My face fell.

No, no, no.

I looked around frantically for Ana and didn't see her anywhere.

I saw Valentina, tho, making her way to me.

Oh God. What will she think?

I went into a full panic mood.

Everyone knows. Ana told them. She spread it.
What will Valentina think of me as now? Will she be disgusted? Will she be mad at me? Pitiful?

My breath got taken away as thoughts filled my head.

"Hey, hey, hey. Its okay, Tay. Breathe with me, okay?"

I squeezed my eyes shut as the world felt like it was coming in on me.

"In, out, in, out, in out - that's it, baby. You're doing good. Keep on following my breathing patterns."

I followed Valentina's instructions and soon, I caught fresh air. She rubbed my back and my eyes watered.

I throw myself at her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"It's okay, Tay. Let it out."

-

Task B - Completed

Task C - In Progress🐀

Also, idk what's going on 🥶