Chapter 12

🌺 Taylor 🌺

timelines - november 5
- two months since valentina and taylor met
- one month since taylor has seen her dad

-

everything has been good so far. it has been a month since i've seen father. i'm happy and i have no worries. i read all the letters father left, and basically, he left me the entire house and another house in the neighbourhood across from this one. he says that it needs to revamp and today i was about to look at it.

on other notes, valentina and i have gotten closer and she has been a bit flirty with me.

i like her.

there's no denying it to be honest.

she doesn't forces me with anything. she doesn't push me. she always has my back whenever ana would bully me and she always stops my panic attacks. valentina doesn't force me to doesn't force me to tell her about the abuse situation. the rumor about that has died now and now the one that's circulating is that valentina and i are secretly dating.

we have "ships" - vaylor and/or tal. the ship names are whatever, but they'll never sail because i'm sure she doesn't feel the same way about me.

even if she does, i'm not ready for a relationship as yet nor am i ready to open up about stuff.

plus, i dont even know my sexuality. i've researched on lgbtqia+ and saw some stuff. i'd say i'm queer to be honest. i've asked valentina about it and she told me that she do support them and that she's lesbian.

it honestly surprises me. i'd never ring her to be lesbian to be honest. more of someone who is bisexual or straight, but never lesbian.

i told her that she dresses straight and she told me that she is a stem, whatever that means.

she also spoke up on my body. valentina always tells me how beautiful and hot i am on a regular basis whenever she'd flirt with me or whenever she'd greet me, she'd say, "hello, beautiful", or "hey, sexy".

at first, i didn't really like it because it didn't sound...right, but it grew on me.

i think our friendship would be considered as best friends because we are literally inseparable in school - thats where the couple rumors come about.

anyways -

i've started calling her "val" nowadays and sometimes "tina". the names are cute and are fully inspired by her name.

i've also learnt a lot about valentina over the past month. like the fact that she's rich, is an only child, has a lot of aunts, her full name is valentina jordon savage, and some other stuff. they're interesting to say the atleast.

-

i looked at the address on the card in m hand and looked at the house that was painted in baby blue and white on the front porch.

i walked on the front porch and knocked on the door. after getting no answer, i entered and then looked around.

the house looks pretty fine to me.

after looking after sometime, i finished. i decided that it was perfect and decides that...i could move in.

why did father say that this needs revamping? not sure but whatever. its pretty much okay to me.

i exited the house and closed the door with the key i have.

"taylor?"