Chapter 32

[ time skip ]
one month later
[ valentina's pov]
one day before tay's birthday

-

it has been absolute joy having taylor staying with me. I get to see her beautiful face every day, i don't have to worry about how she's doing at home nor do i have to worry about anything.

mom and dad took a liking towards her. mom absolutely adores her and they have "tea parties" and "girl talks" while i'm at school.

as for taylor now, her arm is better. it's mended and she can use it to a full extent now. she told me that she doesn't feel any pain when she uses her arms too much nor when she stretches it out. that's great improvement towards her body and health.

taylor is still a bit shy around me, but we're getting there.

currently, i was watching her trying to play the piano. i chuckled lowly at her failure and walked up behind her to where she sat down.

i placed my hand over hers, making her jump slightly. i placed her hands over the right keys and grazed her fingers over the keys softly.

tay tilted her head sideways a bit, and she pecked the corner of my lips.

"you're home early." she said softly.

"school always ends early on wednesdays, princess." i said.

"it's been over a month since i've went to school so...i forgot a few things here and there." taylor said and i hummed.

i looked at her and down at her lips. i leaned closer and closed the gap between us and our lips connected.

i lifted one of my hand from hers and cupped her chin.

tay pulled back after some time and rested her forehead against mine.

"i have a question for you."

"ask away."

"not now. later. when we're freshened up and alone."

i raised a brow and nodded.

"okay ma'am."

- 🦄 Taylor 🦄 -

i smiled and waved at desmonia and she waved back. valentina's mom walked to me and gave me a quick hug.

"how are you, sweetheart?"

"i'm good. a bit nervous." i said as i bit on my nail.

it's a habit i have whenever i'm anxious or nervous.

"going to ask her tonight, m'dear?"

i nodded, "yeah."

i asked valentina's parents if i could ask her to be my other half. of course i have to ask. i am staying with them. they may smile with me but what if they don't approve of me to be with their daughter?

anyways-

"i'm sure she'll say yes within the blink of an eye. it's clear as day that you both like each other- no, love."

"ma, i told you it's not at that stage as yet." i blushed.

"oh, hush up, my child. what do you know?" desmonia gave me a shoulder bounce and i giggled.

-

it's been a week people- nearly.