Chapter 36

valentina

i got down through the window in my room and looked up at taylor and she looked down at me. she dropped her clothes on the ground and i motioned for her to come down.

"i won't drop you. come on." i said in a teasing voice.

"promise?"

my eyes softened.

"i promise."

taylor jumped down in my arms and i caught her with ease and pecked her lips.

"see? i caught you."

"good." she gave me a cheeky smile.

"wanna take a bath together?" i smirked.

her eyes widened a bit.

"sure."

"you can say no, sweetheart."

"but i want to." tay pouted and i smiled.

"okay. just making sure you know that you have the option say no."

tay nodded and we walked into the bathroom that was in my room and i turned on the tap and the bath started fulling. soon the bathe was finished and i dropped random sweet scented soaps in the tub.

i started taking off my shirt and then sports bra. i took off my shorts and underwear and felt taylor looking at me.

i turned to her and her legs were clenched and her eyes were raking over my body slowly. they stopped on my breasts the longest and then went down to my nether regions.

i folded my arms and she looked up at me in an instant.

taylor blushed in embarrassment when she realized that i caught her staring and i laughed.

"it's nothing to be embarrassed about, princess." i said, "look as long as you'd like. i don't have a problem."

i walked to the cabinet and opened it. i took out the matches and lit all the candles.

i have them there because sometimes a bitch needs time to herself.

i turned off the lights and i got in the tub. tay got in after me and sat between my legs.

taylor

"valentina, i swear if you make me fall." i groaned.

she directed me in the path of where to go and where to step with her hands on my waist, and my hand over my eyes. i could peek but that wouldn't be nice, so i kept my hands over my eyes.

"we're almost there, mama. patience."

"yeah, yeah." i mumbled.

after some time, we stopped walking and val removed her hands from my hips.

"okay so...here we are." val said.

"can i move my hands from my eyes?" i asked her.

val hummed.

i moved my hands from my eyes, and took in the sight around me.

in front of me stood balloons that said 'happy 18th birthday'. there was a pink cake on a smoll table, along with some different types of food and sweets. i moved closer and saw three presents on the ground behind the cake; one big, one medium, one small.

i turned to look at valentina and i jumped in her arms.

"thank you," i cried.

her arms wrapped around me and she chuckled.

"you're welcome."

val pulled back.

"eat first or..." my girlfriend moved her hands around.

i laughed.

"let's go with eating first."