🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤

Start from the beginning

Her breathing accelerated a little hearing her father pausing and sensing his tone to turned a little tensed

"But what Dad...? Is everything alright..? Your health.... "

"My health is fine Angel, don't worry but the deal.. I guess there will be a slight chances of some negative responses ... "

Y/n sighed firmly hearing her father and replied

"It's ok Dad.. It's not necessary to get everything we want everytime..

And just don't let this to effect on your health... "

"I didn't Y/n but I have so much hope from this project because it's going to help Kim Enterprises to reach the global market more impressively specially after our project collaboration with Mr Jeon by the way how's is everything going at the company..? "

Y/n felt like her body became stiffed at its place hearing her father's words and question.

"Mr Jeon signed the collaboration agreement papers right because the board didn't inform me anything about it yet..? "

Y/n clenched her fists where as felt like her throat became dry because she didn't know what to answer him and she knew that she could never tell him the truth specially on phone because he had so much expectations from that project and if he got to know that his whole life of hard work was going to get in vain and she was the real reason behind it, he would never be able to endure that at any cost and she could never risk with his already weaker health..

So Y/n exhaled a heavy breath and then looked at the clock at the wall and the time in it was 9:15 p.m.

"Yes... Dad Mr Jeon is going to sign the agreement papers tonight and will send them tomorrow in our company..

He informed me about this today . .. "She stated those words because now she clearly got what she needed to do and how to did it and at what cost.

" Oh.. Okay, I was a little stressed about it but as always you took my every problem away just like an angel.. And I have full faith in you Y/n that my daughter will do what is going to be the best.."

Y/n again exhaled heavily at his cheerful voice and specially his words.

"Ok then I'll talk to you later and do inform me when Mr Jeon will send the signed papers to you okay.. "

"O... Okay I'll.... " She replied

"Bye and don't forget to take care of yourself... "

"I won't Dad and you too take care... "

With that she hung up the call and again gaped at the watch and now everything was crystal clear to her that what path she needed to choose and walk.

Y/n walked towards the mirror and then for a while just gazed at her own reflection on the mirror..

"I'll looking forward for our tonight meeting at Hotel Blue Ray Ms. Kim... "

"For once think about your own self
Y/n..."

"I have full faith in you Y/n that my daughter will do what is going to be the best.. "