"Are we allowed to bring somebody on tour with us?" Michael beat me to the question obviously asking about McKenzie. She shook her head and my whole world seemed to come crashing down around me. That was what was bugging me. I can't leave her, what if she doesn't want a long distance relationship? What if she can't handle me being away for so long?

"No but if it means that much of a deal to you then we can try and arrange something. I make no promises however so don't tell the person you wish to bring yet because so far the answer is no."

"Can we have some time to think it through please?" Calum asked politely.

"I can unfortunately only give you five minutes because this is running on a very tight schedule." She stepped out of the room allowing us our five minutes to talk it through before we needed to give her an answer. It wasn't very much time to discuss everything but it was enough time to make a decision.

"We can't leave Kenzie." Both Michael and I said simultaneously. Am I missing something here? Since when did those two become so close?

"Michael?" Ashton asked confused just as much as I was and then I remembered what she had told me when we were in the attic. Well sort of because the amount of drink I had after that seemed to wipe most memories of that day but I roughly remember something about her brother.

"Okay I know she wanted to tell you this later on properly but we're sort of related."

"Sort of?" Calum was also confused just the same as me and Ash. Basically we were all confused.

"She's my little sister." He sighed and audible gasps of shocks left our mouths. "I promised her I wouldn't leave her and I can't because I know what it would do to her. She's already lost one brother I can't let her lose another." Her words from that night circled my brain. I didn't actually think she was being serious when she told me that he was her brother. Probably why I couldn't remember her telling me.

"I think we should go for it." All eyes turned to stare at me since I had just totally contradicted myself saying we can't leave her and now I'm telling them we should. "Think about it. She's his sister, my girlfriend and Marie's friend she will definitely be allowed on tour with us." They all nodded in agreement and our final decision was made. Just in time as well because our five minutes were now up. I hope my thinking was correct.

Marie came back in with a contract in her hand. "I presume you have made a decision."

"Yes." Ashton spoke on behalf of us all. "We would like to take you up on your offer."

"That is great news." She smiled handing us the contract. It had been put in very simple terms so even we could understand everything and didn't even need a lawyer to go over it with us. We had no problem putting pen to paper and signing our names agreeing in ink that we were going to go on tour. She then started going over details and gave us ways of contacting her and we did the same. Everything else went by in a blur and the meeting was over as she said she would be in touch within the next few days. As I walked out of the door I was greeted by a smiling Kenzie looking very expectantly at us. "So how did it go?"

"Great." I smiled. She didn't need to know about the whole tour thing yet until we knew whether she could come with us or not. I just hope Michael had the same thinking as me because I don't think she'll appreciate me hiding this from her but in the long run it's for her own good. The way Michael spoke before when he said he knew what it would do to her made me slightly worried and I didn't want to find out what he meant by those words.

Probably nothing good. 

The car ride home was pretty much silent except for the radio each of us in our own world of thought before we made it home and started packing. I can't believe it's already time to go home, I barely feel like we've been here two minutes yet. Kenzie and I were cuddled into each other on the bed when Michael came in. "Can I borrow you a minute Kenzie please?" He asked and she disentangled herself from me leaving me alone as she exited the room with him. I hope Michael doesn't tell her. I wish I had told her now but then again why am I so worried Michael's not stupid enough to tell her.

I hope not anyways.

So so so so sorry guys. I feel like that's all I'm doing lately. Apologising for being a sucky writer who can't stick to schedules properly. Last night I had load of school work to do and unfortunately school work comes first for me because it is very important that I get good grades. It just sucks being a year ten student I guess. Anyway do you think Michael is going to tell her before Luke and how do you think she'll react? Do you think Marie will let her go on tour with the boys or not? Please vote and comment and thanks for reading. I feel like I don't say thank you to you guys enough so I am saying it now. Love all you guys.