chapter 6.

Oh fuck man this house is so fucking big!!!

Is this even a house???

This is a fucking big mansion man!!!! Goddd too much for me in one day.

"And this is Boss's office." The maid said opening the door to his office.

FUCKKK!!!!!! ME!!!!!!

This office is so fucking beautiful!!!

Simple but attractive. Goddd not even my fucking house was this tidy.

"Woww!!! Even his office is so damn good and big!!" I said looking around there were many beautiful vases placed on table.

There was very big couch.

"Oh why is there a room?" I asked the maid when I saw big door.

"Well, he's always working or doing something so when it gets late he sleeps there most of the time."

I nodded my head.

The walls here were painted in red and black.

The table, the room everything here seemed so professional.

Even his office room had his scent.

There was a very big glass window and the view from here was so beautiful.

I quickly ran towards it. Touched the glass softly. The world from here looks so fucking small and beautiful.

"This is so fucking gorgeous man!!"
I was literally gawking at the sight in front of me right now.

"Glad you liked it." I jumped lightly when I felt muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

He buried his face on the crook of my neck.

"How's your leg dorogoy? Are you able to walk properly?"

As if he doesn't know who did it.

I just nodded my head. He turned me around quickly and smashed his lips with mine.

I really don't feel like I wanna have any physical affection with him now after that day.

I just wanna leave him and this country as soon as possible.

After that day we went to the hospital for the laser treatment and as far as I know maxim threatened that female doctor again to treat my legs in 2 days.

And for that we were in the hospital for 2 days straight.

And in those 2 days me and maxim didn't got much close which I'm so glad about.

I'll make sure to look at every single corner of this mansion so that I can run away from here.

He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'll make sure you aren't able to walk properly in some days." He whispered near my ear and I can literally feel him smirking right now.

I hit his chest lightly.

"You are always talking about sex only." I whined and he chuckled.

"I don't wanna lose my virginity so soon." I said looking down.

He raised my chin at him.

"I can't wait to release my seeds inside your tight pussy." He pecked my nose softly.

"Maxim stop it now." I said and started pushing him off of me.

He laughed and held me more tighter.