chapter 4.

I woke up when I felt like someone was watching me.

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked to clear my blurry vision.

I looked down and noticed that my feet are not on the ground.

I looked up and felt myself hanging with a rope that was on so much height.

I panicked when I saw the distance between my body and the ground.

It was too much.

"dobryy vecher dorogaya. (Good evening sweetheart.)"  I looked at maxim when I heard his voice.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up." He said through a mic.

I noticed he was in a different room and had a glass window in front of him just like a studio. He had a mic near to him and his voice was echoing in the whole room.

"Dorogoy. You know I told you to not leave this country right. But you still tried to do it." He said through the mic. His voice sounding more deep right now.

"And now two of your friends, what was their name? oh yeah tori and Yasmine are dead." My eyes brimmed with tears when I thought about the horrific scene of them tied in a rope upside down and blood coming out of their body.

"Don't you feel sorry for them dorogoy. That they are dead because of you." He was right they both are dead, all because of me.

"But I gave them death because they treated you badly." I just looked at him confused my mouth was covered with a cloth so I couldn't say anything.

"They disrespected you and I didn't like that. Just like I don't like it when someone disobeys me or disrespects me." He stood up from the chair and pulled the mic up.

"And you in this case dorogoy did both, you disobeyed me by not listening to me and you tried to leave. And you disrespected me by disobeying me." The way he was talking was giving me a full gut feeling that something's not right. Something  horrible is gonna happen.

"When someone disrespects me I punish them. And you my dorogoy, disrespected me." Even though he was far from me I can still see the hardness on his face when he said that.

"So, what punishment should I give you huh, tell me dorogoy?" He folded his hands over his chest and just looked at me through the glass window.

I shook my head at him crying my eyes out.

The last time he gave me spankings I wasn't able to sit nor was I able to walk properly. I wasn't even able to wear my clothes and I couldn't even sit on my toilet.

When ever I think about the way he gave me those very powerfull spankings and that to in a club Goosebumps run through my whole body.

"I can't here you dorogoy. Did you said something?" He said while bringing his ear a bit closer to the glass window.

I tried to say no and I did but it came out a bit low and muffled cause of the cloth.

"No?" He said and I again shook my head at him.

"Oh dorogoy I forgot to tell you, you don't get to choose here." He said and smirked darkly at me.

The whole room, even the air changed when he said that. I felt like I'm doomed today and no one can save me from this man today.

A man came inside and walked towards me. I looked at him confused when he tied a piece of long cloth that touched the floor on my foot.

He went out and I saw maxim going out of that room.