Chapter 29

I woke up early, at about 6:00 which was really early. I went to the bathroom to fresh up.

Today I had the mood to wear something pretty which is not my style but I wore this

I came downstairs and saw everyone was having their breakfast.

"Good morning people!" I said cheerfully. 

"Morning Y/N." Everyone said in the same tone. 

 I took a seat. 

"What would you like to have for breakfast ma'am?" the maid asked. 

"Pancakes please." I replied.

"Sure." the maid said and went to prepare my breakfast. 

"Um Y/N I wanted to ask a question." Namjoon oppa said.

"Go ahead oppa." I said. 

"What is your relationship with Byun-ho?" he asked curiously.

 I went silent for a few seconds as I was debating in my mind that whether I should tell them or not. Realizing I was silent for a few seconds, 

"I-its okay if you don't feel comfortable in telling." he said. 

"No it's okay, I have to tell you, doesn't matter now or later and besides it is a good opportunity to tell you guys." I said and sighed.

"As long as I remember I was raised in an orphanage. Byun-ho was a cleaner there and me, Seok-hoon and Seo-joon were bestfriends. One day it happened that only me, Seok-hoon and Seo-joon were playing in a corner at night in the playground of the orphanage."

"Byun-ho was sweeping the floor near where we were playing. He came near us and kneeled down. For a few minutes he was quite and then he said."

Flashback 

In the playground 

14 years ago {Y/N is 6 years old}

Author POV:

"Hey kids!" Byun-ho said. 

"H..hi!" Seok-hoon replied. 

"Do you want to play a game with me?"

 Seok-hoon looked at Y/N and then at Seo-joon.

"Sure, but what is the game?" Seok-hoon replied.

 "So the game is that let's see who can keep quite for the longest. You will not speak, scream or yell under any circumstances, got it?"

"Wah, that sounds fun!" Y/N said cheerfully.

"Okay we will start in 3.2.1!"

As the game's rule said everyone will remain quite, there was dead silence. It had been a good 10 minutes and the children were sleepy, Byun-ho took this chance and quickly put a cloth on each child's mouth causing them to immediately faint. They woke up in a abandoned house.

In this house they were trained for 6 years to KILL people, innocent people only

{A lot more to this flashback will be added later.}

Flashback ends.   

Y/N POV:

"I.. did not expect that." Jennie said. 

"Well what can I say, my childhood was pretty dark." I said. 

"Kids let's go to school for now, we have some catching up to do with our parents later today." Jin oppa said with a slight angry face. 

Time skip to school  

It was a quiet day. Right now me and Eun-woo were going to our class. 

"Uh..Y/N can you come at the school's back entrance after dismissal?" Eun-woo asked.

 "Sure but why?" I said confusingly.

"I have something important to ask you." he replied as we entered the class .

  "Okay I will be there." I whispered to him after we took our seat.

Time skip to dismissal 

I went to the school's back entrance, to my surprise I saw Eun-woo holding a red rose 

"Y/N I have liked you ever since I first met you, will you please accept my feelings and go out on a date with me?" Eun-woo said while kneeling down on one knee. I was really shocked as I gasped.

  "I- 

Hey people, because of my exams I will be posting small chapters and I will post rarely plz bear with me for these 2 weeks I hope you understand. Anyways if you like the chapter please comment and vote and hope you enjoyed please don't judge and thank you so much for reading bye see ya in next chap also give feedback and also some ideas for the story

thank you!

Edited on July.07.2022 by,

p_jmins