Chapter 34

{By everyone is dead I mean that all the body guards and housekeeping staff.}

Author POV:

Everyone's eyes widened as they got off the car. If anyone saw that sight they would have been traumatized. But these 9 young people have dealt with so many deaths and sights like these that now it does not even come as a surprise to them. 

The smell was unbearable. 

"He escaped." 

Jin said as he called someone. Yoongi went close to one of the pile of bodies and checked the cause of their death.

 "They were all shot." Yoongi said calmly. 

In the next 5-10 minutes about a hundred men arrived and cleaned up the mess.

"This is absolutely absurd! How could he escape and manage to do this?" Namjoon said as he sat on one of the benches in the garden. 

"He probably had already planned everything from the beginning." J-hope said. 

"I am gonna call dad and tell him to hire more security and housekeeping staff." Jimin said as he walked away.

 "Where are we gonna spend the night?" Y/N asked. 

"I have booked hotel rooms so we are gonna head there" J-hope said.

Time skip to midnight

Jennie POV:

It has been a few hours since that incident occurred. I am sharing a room with Y/N. I can't sleep. 

I hate my life and I hate myself for being so weak. I always wanted to leave this life of being a mafia. I have been wanting to tell everyone about this but I can't. I feel like I am betraying them. It hurts me. I suddenly got a call, Y/N also got a call at the same time. It woke her up and we both looked at each other and then back at the phones. We hesitantly answered the call.

OTP

"You guys messed with me, you have to suffer. Your parents are held captive. If you want to save them come to the location where we met yesterday."

Call ended.

I sighed. Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of losing my parents. 

I FUCKING HATE THIS. 

I yelled in my head. I looked at Y/N but she had other emotions. Anger and hatred. She wasn't a weakling like me. She got out of bed and told me to follow her as she went out of the room. God please save my family. I prayed before running out to see Y/N had already gathered everyone along with their guns. Looks like they also got the call. 

"Everyone this is our chance to kill him." Jin oppa said. 

We all ran out of the hotel.

Time skip to the building.

Y/N POV:

"Guys we need to split up." Namjoon said. 

As we split in to the teams of two we ran inside the building. I was paired up with Jennie. We ran to the rooftop. As soon as we reached on the roof top a glass ceiling emerged and the roof was filled with smoke. It did not make anyone faint but I could not see anything. 

I lost Jennie.

 "Jennie, JENNIE! Where are you?" I called out but instead heard 3 gun shots and Jennie's scream. Fear built up inside me. The glass celling shattered and the glass fell on the floor in a few seconds the smoke also cleared up. I ran to Jennie as she was lying on the floor. I took her body in my lap.

 "No no no, Jennie! Jennie do you hear me? Jennie please don't leave me?" tears drop from my eyes as she slowly opened her eyes and with a weak voice said. 

"Y-y/n-ah I have to l-leave now, p-protect your self. T-tell oppas to have fun and to be with mom a-and dad. Tell them I always loved them and w-will continue to d-do so. Tell mom and dad that they are a-amazing people. A-also i wanted t-to tell you that I always loved Eun-woo since childhood. I am s-so happy you two will be together forever. I really hope you have a good life."

 She said as tears dropped from my eyes and she took her last breath in my arms. I sat there for a few seconds, my clothes covered from her blood. Everyone came running to the roof top and saw me sitting there crying. 

"Y/N!" Jin oppa called as they came running to me but halted in their steps as they saw the dead body of their beloved sister.

They saw many dead bodies but none of those could compare to what they saw, it hurt them so much. Jungkook had completely lost it and held Y/N by her collar.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT PROTECT HER? WHY? DID YOU WANT HER TO DIE?" Jungkook yelled crying. 

Y/N looked at him slowly with teary eyes. She was about to say something but her eyes landed on the figure standing a few feet away, her eyes darkened and she took out a dagger out of her back pocket and ran to that man and tackled him to the ground and stabbed him in the heart and kept stabbing him after she saw his face. 

Seok-hoon. 

Everyone came running to see Y/N stabbing him. They pulled her away from him after knowing he was dead. 

"LET ME GO, I WILL KILL THEM ALL. THEY HURT HER, THEY MESSED WITH MY SISTER!" I yelled but Namjoon kept holding me back until I lost hope and sat there on the floor crying as everyone hugged me and cried.

Edited on July.07.2022 by,

p_jmins