Chapter 11

"Quit it, quit working for him, YOU JERK!" I shouted as I felt a strong pain in my cheek. 

"Weakling, come to our house tonight. Father will be waiting." he snickered and he walked off.

 "WHAT THE FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME?! FUCK YOU!" I yelled as I stomped off to school. I am going to go to the headquarters after school. (HQ of black agents)

Time skip to school POV:

I came and sat on a seat in the top row but I did not see the rest of Blackpink {Except Jennie}  and TXT

I came and sat on a seat in the top row but I did not see the rest of Blackpink {Except Jennie}  and TXT. I was very upset because of Seok-hoon. Everyone is now in class. No one is sitting next to me, and Jennie, Maknae line are sitting behind me. 

"Morning students, we have two new students. Come in now kids!" the teacher came and announced.

 In came a handsome young man and......EUN-JI!

"Hi, I'm Eun-woo." the handsome lad introduced himself.

  "Hi everyone, I am Eun-ji!" Eun-ji said as she looked directly at me and smirked. 

" Eun-woo, go and sit with...Y/N and Eun-ji go sit with Sora." the teacher said.

 Eun-woo came and sat with me.

"You must be Y/N."  he said. 

"Oh yeah I am, nice to meet you Eun-woo." I replied. 

He flashed me this handsome smile which caused butter files in my stomach. We then paid attention to the lecture but I saw him stealing glances at me every once in a while which he thought I wouldn't notice but I did. 

Eun-woo POV:

She is so pretty (to y/n). I caught myself staring at her pretty face

"Eun- woo I know I am pretty but staring is bad." she said not looking at me and chuckled. 

"I-I am sorry." I replied, embarrassed she caught me staring at her.

  "It's okay, by the way if you feel comfortable would you sit with me and my friends at lunch?"  

"Sure I'd love to, thanks for the offer." I replied. 

"Anytime." she said again focusing on the lecture. 

Y/N POV:

Arrrraghhhhh!! He is so precious I think I might have a heart attack! 

.....

Eun-woo and me were holding our trays and walking towards a the table where Jennie and the rest of BTS sat. Jennie called me and Eun-woo to sit down. I walked to them with Eun-woo behind.

"Why are we sitting he-"  I was asking but I heard Eun-woo scream. 

"What happened Eun-woo?" I said annoyed by him screaming like a girl in my goddamn ear. 

"JUNGKOOK, is that you?" Eun-woo screamed.

 "Eun-woo? Is that you?" Jungkook said unsurely.

"Yeah man, how have you been?" Eun-woo said. 

"Good, what about you?" Jungkook replied. 

"You two know each other?" I asked. 

"Yeah they have been bestfriends since childhood." Jin told me. 

"Oh cool." I said as I bit into my cheese sandwich. 

"Dad said you have to sit with us because your 'friends' have left the school." Namjoon said emphasizing the word friends.

  "What? why emphasize the word friends?" I asked trying to understand what he was implying.

  "Nothing eat your sandwich." Namjoon replied. 

"Y/N do you know Eun-ji? she kept giving you glares during the biology class." Eun-woo asked. 

"Umm...well long story short, in the old school she was my enemy. She always hated me, she thought I had everything she wanted. Even her crush confessed to me so yeah I pretty much ruined her life without doing anything." I said casually. 

"That's pretty harsh." Eun-woo said biting into his pizza slice.

"I pity the poor girl." Jimin said.  

"No hear me out, she used to bully me like physical bullying." I said trying to clear my name.

"Really?" Hoseok said.

  "Yeah" 

"Eat up, class is about to start." Yoongi said.

A/N POV

 The rest of the school day passed by and Y/N told BTS that she has to go somewhere and will be back soon. She is now going to the black agent HQ .

Y/N pov

i arrived at the HQ.

Y/N POV:

I took my identification card and swiped it on the door and entered. I went to the 10th floor to meet boss. I knocked on his office door and he told me to come in.

"Good afternoon sir." I bowed and greeted my boss.

"Yes Y/N why did you come?" he said putting his attention to me.

"Sir I have a problem." I said. 

"What is it?" he enquired. 

"Sir Byung-ho is following me again, I met Seok hoon this morning and told me to come to father's house." I said in one breath.

"Ok, WAIT WHAT?" he said hoping he heard it wrong. 

"Sir please help me he plans to kill me!" I said looking at him with hopeful eyes. 

"You are a black agent, no one can harm you. And does Seo-joon know about this?" he asked. 

"No sir." I replied.

"I see, Y/N listen to me. Stay in your house, in half an hour I am sending more security there." he assured me.

"But sir I live in my stepdad's house, they will be suspicious." I said. 

"Your stepdad is my friend. I will convince him for having security and I am calling a black driver to drop you home." he said. 

*A/N: Guys I am not serotyping, who ever is related to the black agent team is called like that. I'm talking about black driver, black security e.t.c*

Time skip to home:

I was welcomed with a chaotic house, everyone was on a laptop and yelling at each other. As soon as they saw me they quite down. 

Edited on July.03.2022 by,

 p_jmins

*Editor: Check out my book on my account, will mean a lot to me!*