Chapter 21

I entered the class but halted back and almost fell by seeing the person standing in front of my very eyes..........

HYUN-WOO!?!

 ''Hey baby girl, long time no see.'' 

it took me a minute to come to my senses as I was very shocked.

''H-how a-are you here?''I said while trying my best not to stutter but failed. 

"Shouldn't you be happy I am here hm?" he said with his infamous smirk and pulled me closer by me waist.

Suga POV:

I decided to check out in the cafeteria before their classes started, I was mainly here to check up on Y/N as obviously I don't go to school. I just wanted to see if everything was okay. I was first going to Y/N and Jennie's class pretending to ask them if they want anything to eat as I was here to check on something dad said.

 In the entrance of the class we saw a new guy with tattoos and everything HUGGING Y/N, his hands on her WAIST! WTF. Why isn't Eun-woo saying anything, she seems so uncomfortable and Y/N is not the type of girl who sits around while someone is touching her or anyone else. If no one is going to say anything I will.

''Take your fucking hands off my sister!'' I said walking up to that guy. 

Y/N POV:

My eyes widened as soon as I heard Suga oppa's voice and tried to pull out of his grip.

"Let go of me or he will fucking kill you!'' I whisper yelled at him.

 He tightened his grip around me but in a second he was on the ground with his lip bleeding. I looked up to see who punched him, to my surprise it was Eun-woo. 

"I think he made himself clear while saying take your hand off of her!" Eun-woo spat at him and held my hand as we walked in the cafeteria. 

We all sat on one table

"Who was that Y/N?" Jennie said breaking the silence. 

I sighed before I started speaking. 

"He was my ex-stepbrother." I said in a low tone.

''WHAT?'' Everyone said in unison. 

"So your mom has 2 ex-husbands?" Jungkook said, earning a glare from me.

  "After my dad died my mom went through a very hard time, my mom loved my dad a lot so after his death she was not mentally stable for a year or two. She would go to clubs and that's where she met another guy, 'Hyung-woo's' dad." I paused but continued.

 "At first he was a very nice guy and he and my mother started dating and got married. After we shifted to their house life was hell. His dad went abroad and was murdered there because he raped the daughter of a powerful family."

"Now my mom was the legal guardian of Hyun-woo. My mom was working 2 jobs to feed us so she went early morning and came back late at night. I was living Hyun-woo cuz mom was almost never home. One day Hyun-woo went to the club and came home drunk, he was completely wasted but he soon woke up still very drunk and he..............." I stopped and gulped feeling my eyes a bit teary.

"Raped me.... it was not a one time thing for me he always tried to touch me whenever he had the chance." 

I said looking down as my eyes were teary. I was looking down until I was pulled into a bear hug from an unexpected person......Taehyung oppa. I hugged him back as we stayed like that for a few moments. 

"It's okay Y/N-ah we are sorry. We should have known it would make you uncomfortable while talking about a harsh experience." J-hope oppa said comforting me. 

"N...nah it's okay, I opened up about it myself." I said pulling out of the hug from Taehyung oppa.

Taehyung POV: (Before he hugged Y/N)

It was kinda heartbreaking to listen to Y/N talking about her past. When she finished talking I could see tears in her eyes who were threatening to fall. So out of no where I unexpectedly  hugged her but to my surprise she hugged me back. 

Y/N POV:

"But Y/N, remember you lost some of your memories." Jimin oppa said curiously.

  "Last night I got a terrible headache when I was going to sleep it was a very bad headache I took a few pills to reduce the headache but it did not stop. Around 2 am I fell asleep but I got a lot of dreams, dreams which felt like history and one of those dreams was about Hyun-woo so I was shocked to see him this morning." I explained.

 "You have already missed the first class and the second is starting soon, go to class everyone. Let's talk in the lunch break or after going home." Jin oppa scolded us as he was also there with Yoongi and so we all headed to our respective classes.

 A/N: If you like the chapter please comment and vote and hope you enjoyed, please don't judge and thank you so much for reading. Bye see ya in next chap, also give feedback and also some ideas for the story

thank you!

Edited on July.06.2022 by,

p_jmins