"Hmmmm....waitmghh.."
Jeongkook interrupted while kissing more.
.
.
.
.

"I am done."
Jeongkook said after giving him some art works on his plain neck.

But immediately his sly smirk replaced with laughter getting a hard punch from the other's small fists.

"Ouch...Aaah chiku.... you can hurt me, punch me all you can now but please use your lips instead of your cute cute hands hmm?"
Jeongkook said smirking while showing his bunny smile.

Taehyung is just looking at him with so much done face trying to hide his blush more. anyways .......sigh*

"A very lame one."
He replied while scrunching his nose made Jeongkook's smirk to falter.

"Yaaaah I tried okay(eye roll)"

"(Eye roll) try harder. I am not that easy to get you know."

"(Eye roll) says who! The one who immediately submits to me instant with my small kisses.... Hyungie more....hyungie more..ouchhhh."
Jeongkook mocked but got another hard punch.

"My every submissions was only for MY Kookie Hyungie, who is a smart and talented and handsome and shy shy one. I only love that hyungie. And you? You are not even close to him. You are just a very cheesy, flirty, sugary, and horny muscled pig of a bunny. (Eye roll)"

"Well technically you are currently sitting on that cheesy, flirty, sugary, and horny muscled pig of a bunny's lap.(eye roll)"

"Because he made me to.(eye roll)"

"You could have protest."(eye roll)

"I can't protest because that muscled pig has more strength then me.(eye roll)"

"Then you should give up alread-

Both of the boy's silly arguments got interrupted by a loud thud sound caused in a very near to them.

They immediately snapped their heads towards the sound.

There are-

"What the hell Jimin who told you to pull me back... look I am dirty now."
Irritated suga stands up from the ground with a nervous jimin behind.

Taekook is shook.

"And you guys-
Suga approached the shocked as hell duo.
"Can't you guys understand my situation hah? I....me....THE ME...THE FUTURE CEO 've been hiding that cheap place of a dirty shrubs only to see you both kiss!!! But NOOOOOOOO you idiots had to spoil my mood with your stupid arguments....great.....great....what a Romantic couple in a Romantic date. (Eye roll)"

The couple is just looking at him with a wide open mouth like is this human being is being serious? Is he drunk?

"Yongs we should leave."
Nervous jimin said trying to pull him away.

"Stop it jimin.. ... let me finish.....i've been waiting for this two to at least kiss but what I am seeing here this two anti romantic couple is rolling their eyes INSTEAD OF THEIR TONGUES WITHIN EACH OTHER.... ARE THEY EVEN REAL JIMIN.... Huff spoiled my every plans. Oh how me and my camera was close.... too close to witness some moments but nooooooo..their silly arguments was too important Greattttt..Sigh*"

"Hyungie it's that Sugar guy."
An astonished Taehyung whispered to Jeongkook pulling him back to his normal self.

He still remembers Suga who offered him cookies. But never knew he is his hyungie's friend.

"U-um cough* what the hell are you two doing here?spying on us? Are you guys that desperate?"
Jeongkook asked narrowing his brows.

Suddenly the reality hit suga.