34.7 Becoming Mr RaiSinghania

Vansh stretched his arms and yawned while standing from the chair at which he was glued for three hours. He was preparing a presentation and that's the reason why he didn't went to dining with others, in spite of their several requests. He too felt sad but the work was also important.

He sighed and checked the time. Ah! It was ten forty. No way he will get warm food. Better he sleep with empty stomach. He went towards bed when he heard a tap-tap voice from the window.

Scrunching his nose, he went towards it and opened it. He was dumbfounded when he saw her, waving her hand at him.

"Will you just keep on watching my pretty face or will help me up?", She dramatically said and he immediately held her hand. He carefully helped her and she was now standing in front of him with a wide grin plastered on her face. Vansh gave her a puzzled look which made it more wide.

"Why would you land at my room from window when you can come through door?", He inquired at which she flapped her hands in front.

"Oh Vansh, don't be a spoilsport! What's the fun in coming through door? Isn't it romantic to meet your lover by crawling through the window?", She wiggled her brow and he just looked at her in amusement.

"Riddhima, you are insane.", He shook his head and she raised her finger to approve his words.

"True. Insane in your love.", She whispered slowly.

"Oh god, what were you watching?", He asked and laughed. She too laughed with him and told him how she was watching a cliche movie and how her brain cells were damaged after that and thus she thought of doing something adventurous.

"Woah! So was it adventurous enough?", He asked and she grinned.

"Oh it was! You know I was feeling like those boyfriends who try to sneak in their girlfriends' room, hiding from their father."

"So you are implying I am the girlfriend and you are sneaking from 'my' dad?", He emphasized on the word my and bit his lip. Riddhima furrowed her brow and folded her hands at her front. "No, from 'our' dad.", She said and sat on the bed with a huff.

"Aww you look so cute when you are angry.", He pinched her cheeks and she huffed more.

"So how's work?", Vansh asked so as to divert her mind. He know she still isn't over the fact that now her parents are 'his' too.

"Fine. It's a little difficult here than in Delhi, but I will learn everything soon", She smiled and looked at him. He nodded and moved his head to stretch his neck.

"You are working too hard Vansh. You didn't even ate dinner.", She said and brought a plate filled with food.

Vansh smiled at food and then replied, "I have to. I am saving for our home.".

Riddhima watched Vansh eating the food with too much concentration. She know how uncomfortable he is to leave this place. She herself is, how can she leave her home at which she grew up.

"Vansh, are you tensed about our wedding?", She patted his shoulder and asked.

Vansh shook his head. He can never be tensed about that. Infact he is so happy to marry the woman he loved. It had been three months since they confessed and Ishani spilled it to Uma and Ajay too, who instantly liked the relationship.

Vansh was initially worried about Ajay's reaction. He thought like every protective father, Ajay will refuse the relationship and will try to send Vansh away. But Ajay instead looked happy. Ajay was glad Riddhima was seeing a sensible and reliable man.